I want to take the time to give GOAT MOUTH X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to take the time to give GOAT MOUTH X

a big shout out. Thanks to his match predictions ....

Pool Vs Arsenal- 2-1 Or 3-1

Pool Vs Man U - 3-0 Or 4-0

Van Gall To Be Sacked Or Resign

Only For The Strong At Heart.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Goat mouth at his bestest
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Goat mouth at his bestest
      Him is a blight like the 10 plagues of Egypt rolled into one. Why Lord? Why?
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Okay,but what of years of similar results?

Comment

How long have you been visiting the forum again?
          Peter R

Comment

Years!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Years!!!
              Precisely - he has been undermining us from day 1!! The only time we did well was when he went to City...the minute he discovered the youth coach as being "astute" braps! Gerrard slip and fall.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Dat freaking draw against Castle is yet another missed opportunity to be counted in the top four,having said that,just how good are the teams(with the exception of Leicester)that are currently in it?

Comment

Well Lazie and Jangle,no more annoying delusional rants from those pesky resident Pool fans,unfortunately,I do not think the lesson was learnt,we will have to endure it again next season.

Our side has some SERIOUS problems.
                  Last edited by Rockman; January 17, 2016, 02:59 PM.

Comment

What to do, oh what to do?
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

On a different note,let LvG know we still see the same flaws in our team,our concerns never dwindled with those rather unconvicing wins he is able to muster up from time to time.
                      My gut tells me Young(who had a terrible showing the few minutes he was on the field)will be out for over a month.Tell me sumpting,is bruck Valencia foot bruck or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                        On a different note,let LvG know we still see the same flaws in our team,our concerns never dwindled with those rather unconvicing wins he is able to muster up from time to time.
                        My gut tells me Young(who had a terrible showing the few minutes he was on the field)will be out for over a month.Tell me sumpting,is bruck Valencia foot bruck or what?
                        He had surgery after picking up an injury against Citeh.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Thank you Lazie .

Comment

Janazaj time to shine now. He needs to step up.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                            X