We have to beat Manu 10-0...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have to beat Manu 10-0...

...to go ahead of them tomorrow...but, I will tek a win no matter how it comes. We have 16 games after tomorrow left to crawl our way into the top 4 and while we are currently 12 points off the pace, if Arsenal and LCFC lose tomorrow, and we win, we will only be 9 points off top spot. It can be done. We jes' haf to BELIEVE...and get rid of the heX dat the devil put pon we!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

The realistic target to begin with is that fourth spot which is currently 8 points away... LCFC played today and drew with Aston Villa!! IMO LCFC has shot their load and after today will struggle to maintain a top four (in spite of currently being on top). Villa had them on the backfoot for pretty much the entire second half. Granted they (LCFC) missed a penalty but that's ball.

When we beat ManU tomorrow, I can seed the d'evils dropping more points in the near future. Their only hope for redemption so far will be to beat LFC, (if they do they will begin to rise again so we have to PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE WHEN THEY step into Anfield). Everyone in LFC's corner will be pumped! Looking forward to a cracking game Having said that I'm not sure I'll see the match as I have to help take some kids to the start line (central Trinidad) of the TT marathon that starts promptly at 5AM. Match time here is 10AM..we'll see.

Anyway, I have no concrete reasons on which to base these opinions, only gut feel, and based on the latest performance of the teams in question.
    Peter R

Comment

So the consensus among our resident Pool fans is Man U will be beaten tomorrow,as to how bad(City bad )is up for debate.
      If Jones starts tomorrow,your glimmer of hope of winning the game by the end of the first half has dwindled to ZERO,and at some point,my lousy team will adapt by taking full possession of the ball,they will eventually figure out how to make having the lion's share of possessions counts.
      We will beat Pool easily with a well organized defense tomorrow and the awaking predatory instincts(that have be largely dormant to date) of our worthy fowards.
      The Man U team you will see tomorrow will be unlike any you have seen this season,it will be making a statement of solidarity .
      Turn your tv off if your team does not go into halftime with a sizable lead.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        So the consensus among our resident Pool fans is Man U will be beaten tomorrow,as to how bad(City bad )is up for debate.
        If Jones starts tomorrow,you glimmer of hope of winning the game by the end of the first half has dwindled to ZERO,and at some point,my lousy team will adapt by taking full possession of the ball,they will eventually figure out how to make having the lion's share of possessions counts.
        We will beat Pool easily with a well organized defense tomorrow and the awaking predatory instincts(that have be largely dormant to date) of our worthy fowards.
        The Man U team you will see tomorrow will be unlike any you have seen this season,it will be making a statement of solidarity .
        Turn your tv off if your team does not go into halftime with a sizable lead.
        Rock - no problem with your confidence. This is one that can go both ways, but I have a good feeling about us. Your side's youth may end up working in our favour when 45,000 screaming LFC fans welcome the young Martial and Depay to Anfield...we need redemption after him spin round Skrtel last time. Win-lose-draw...eeda way - we nah lie down.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Fair!

Comment

Working...
          X