Liverpool fans,if you can..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool fans,if you can..

..find it in yourselves to be honest,then and only then should you answer my question.
    Who from the list below you would not gladly take for your team?
    a)Depay
    b)Young
    c)Mr.Wayne Rooney
    d)Fellaini
    e)Smalling
    f)DeGea
    g)MARTIAL

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    ..find it in yourselves to be honest,then and only then should you answer my question.
    Who from the list below you would not gladly take for your team?
    a)Depay
    b)Young
    c)Mr.Wayne Rooney
    d)Fellaini
    e)Smalling
    f)DeGea
    g)MARTIAL
    The question is somewhat ambiguous, but if you mean : Who would you gladly take?

I would GLADLY take De Gea and Martial and crazy as it may seem Rooney. Shopping done.
    Peter R

Comment

Those would be my picks too.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Fantastic taste gentlemen,for homework,please brush up on the term of "not good enough for Pool"and yes Mr President,I am being preemptive.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Fantastic taste gentlemen,for homework,please brush up on the term of "not good enough for Pool"and yes Mr President,I am being preemptive.
          "Not good enough for Pool" = all your squad except Martial and DeGea. Simple.
          Last edited by Paul Marin; January 16, 2016, 06:46 PM.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Young was ****ed poorin this fame,Fellaini's timely interventions thwarted potentially fruitful attacks for Pool,and he is often the target for looong kickouts by DeGea,he most definitely has the better of his opponent.
            Depay will asj serious questions of your wingback,and Sakko will be trapped..
            Fermino will be neutralized by Herrara.

Comment

Unbelievable your greatest need is CH, Sahko and Toure sitting in heart of defense and you don't take Smalling first????

Comment

Matter of opinion, Stoni.

I think we also need a goalscorer and a great goalkeeper, and we will get by with our weakness in the back.

What are Smallings stats, since we are on that?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

My choice was NOT based on needs... just who would be nice to have .
                  Peter R

Comment

Clean sheet today versus no clean sheet for Pool.he leads the league amongst defenders in clean sheets at 11.

Comment

The clean sheet was won by De Gea, NOT the defence in front of him!
                      Peter R

Comment

You realize that the center half position literally has changed little since pool went on that title run and gave up fifty plus goals, this is the consistent failure of pool to address weak points rather than an overabundance of attacking type players and also losing track of the type of attacking player they need, thus mistakes like balo, Lambert and benetke, the latter not fully a mistake just not a good fit, these guys at the helm are lost, except for the Klopp hire maybe if they allow him a little time to guide direction of the thing the weak points will be addressed.

Comment

I agree that a midfield boss is needed, but the player we need is not in the ManU squad , with all due disrespect.. maybe Rooney whom I named?

Not sure if we're talking the same position.

But from today's result and how the game panned out, it's clear that goal scoring is the bigger problem. Look at your LCFC goals for and against... they just have scored more than they let in. It can work! and LCFC defence has been stingy when your goal scoring dried up.
                          Peter R

Comment

Thats the media focus, go back through and eee how much time tgat big head is heading that ball iyt of danger. Look at season as well De gea has 8 cleans and Smalling 11, he is the rock of that defense line even when another GK is there!

Comment

Perfect example when stats could be misleading.

Run wid it, Stoni!

Give me de Gea and Martial any day over Smalling. There are many "Smallings" around.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X