gOONERS I AM WORRIED FOR MY TEAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gOONERS I AM WORRIED FOR MY TEAM

Right now, the league is led by a prone-to-being-flaky Arsenal, who finished Wednesday night's stylistically symbolic clash with Liverpool effectively playing a 6-0-4; next is nuts-and-bolts Leicester City; behind them, it's the paradoxical City; another spot further back, it's the still-building Tottenham Hotspur; West Ham United are after them.

This is a league there for taking but one in which everyone is deeply flawed, each club increasingly becoming a product of its immediate environment. A product of the Wild West. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW RAMSEY IS SO INTENT ON SCORING, When in fact tactical discipline is required during certain stages of a game. The last game both Oxlade Chamberlain and Walcott made bad decisions in the last third of the field. With Walcott twice he tried long range shots that lacked power when a pass to Ozil would have created a better shot on goal possibly for him or Ozil to take....Another time a pass to Campbell would have a better shot on goal instead he tried a weak long range effort.
    If Arsenal isn't more astute defensively and pragmatic in the final third they will fade once again as an almost ran team.
    I maintain as Gamma said months ago we need a capable backup to Coquelin. Plus a short term replacement of Carzola in the middle to retain possession under pressure. The OX has regress badly...Sorry state of English over hype players.
    This is where I am puzzled as to the demeanor and content of the managers post interviews after the Liverpool encounter. I hope behind closed door he behaves differently by calling out Ramsey; However, I doubt that is happening because Ramsey has been doing this all season. This is where the candor of Louis Van Gaal during post game interviews are welcomed...smh
    Last edited by PeeJay; January 15, 2016, 08:41 AM.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Bwoy I can understand Ramsey wanting to score, especially when the forwards are either missing easy chances or not taking shots and the game is tight and we should be putting away certain teams...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No harm in trying to score Gamma but Ramsey

was caught out especially on Liverpool second goal. You could see him racing back to close down Firmino.
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Arsenal or s so loaded down with talent it is truly hard to understand what exactly is happening over there, seems to me like a coach to player and player to player cohesion isuue. Especially that monster loss to SHampton and more than a few unusual draws.

Comment

Every time i see the replay of Aguero's unselfish play

I feel dejected when I compare his fine play to our players selfish behavior in our last two games. Walcott and Ramsey I hope was watching Man City vs Crystal Palace game yesterday.

Comment

Funny enough I thought the result with Stoke was a good one. Stoke has beaten City, ManUre and Chelsea at home. So it was not going to be easy and it is one we typically loose. So it all in the game...

Comment

Theo had a poor poor, game. was not committed enough and did not rise to the physicality of the hackers from stoke..

Comment

They were missing Shaq and lost to west brom away, two matches ago. I was hoping for a 3-2 game Arsenal but twas not to be.

Comment

Arsenal man dem a guh through it,privately!

Comment

Campbell and the young Nigerian should be in rotation over

Oxlade Chamberlain on their current form. Both Campbell and the young midfielder are currently on form compared to Walcott and the OX.

Comment

Working...
                    X