Mignolet shambolic as Firmino shines: 5 talking points from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mignolet shambolic as Firmino shines: 5 talking points from

Another game, another set of goalkeeping errors – this time from the returning Belgian who continues to cost his side dearly.

Mignolet was at fault for both goals – beaten far too easily at his near post by Ramsey for Arsenal’s first, before ridiculously allowing himself to be beaten again at the same place by Giroud’s touch from an in-swinging corner that made it 2-2.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/01...l-3-3-arsenal/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    Another game, another set of goalkeeping errors – this time from the returning Belgian who continues to cost his side dearly.

Mignolet was at fault for both goals – beaten far too easily at his near post by Ramsey for Arsenal’s first, before ridiculously allowing himself to be beaten again at the same place by Giroud’s touch from an in-swinging corner that made it 2-2.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/01...l-3-3-arsenal/
    This is where you and your two-sense (and two-cents) bloggers have your heads up your ass. To say that Mignolet was at fault for the first goal is simply asinine and a claim obviously made by someone who has no clue about the goal keeping position. If you look at the play again, there was more than enough blame to go around.

First, Toure's clearance was right to the foot of Ramsey who skyed the ball to Campbell (I believe)...that "pass" should never have reached its mark as Moreno should have done waaaaaaaaaay better to close him down and at least challenge for the ball; he was (arguably) too far off the attacker and could have done a better job anticipating the connection. Secondly, NO ONE picked up Ramsey who continued his run into the box un-tracked and undisturbed. He ran in behind Milner (I think or Can), Toure and Sako positioning himself FAR TOO EASILY in a scoring position. And third, the shot was not weak or easy to stop. Jackass reporting to the werl!!!

Regarding the second goal, I don't know who does the defensive organization in set plays for the team, but to the extent that it is Mignolet (which it should be for corner kicks) his mistake was in not putting someone on the post. It was otherwise not an easy save, but the only "blame" would be organization, it was not a pure "shot stopping" blunder as this TIA ******* would lead one to believe.

Last, if you're going to "blame" those goals on the keeper, who do you "blame" for the third goal? KMT. To say Mignolet "cost the reds points" is truly asinine and simplistic - right up your alley. Unu is a piece of werk. Monkey, tek di wrench outta u ea's and think for yourself. Mos' a dem people at TIA brainless like fawt.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Twice that I saw, Toure's defensive headers went to ground rather that up and out.
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Twice that I saw, Toure's defensive headers went to ground rather that up and out.
        Part of the problem that we have is lack of depth in that center back position. I find it rather amazing that the manager brought on Caulker for Lallana and it "worked"! That to me was either one of the biggest buckups "in the history of the world" or sheer "genius". Either way, credit to the manager.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Playing a a footballer "out of position" ...JK better watch his back!
          Last edited by Peter R; January 14, 2016, 06:16 PM.
          Peter R

Comment

The culling in the summer,getting rid of the monkey wrenches.

The aftermath of Liverpool’s 3-3 draw on Wednesday night was a strange one and was a microcosm of the effect of the majority of Liverpool’s players on fans. Indeed, it also demonstrates why a substantial number of these players need to be replaced, not in their entirety but certainly as regular starters.

I’ve spoken to about ten people now (in person) who went to the game, and assessments of nearly all players’ performances have varied wildly. So much so that only two players received a unanimous verdict:

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/01...anging-summer/

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              This is where you and your two-sense (and two-cents) bloggers have your heads up your ass. To say that Mignolet was at fault for the first goal is simply asinine and a claim obviously made by someone who has no clue about the goal keeping position. If you look at the play again, there was more than enough blame to go around.

First, Toure's clearance was right to the foot of Ramsey who skyed the ball to Campbell (I believe)...that "pass" should never have reached its mark as Moreno should have done waaaaaaaaaay better to close him down and at least challenge for the ball; he was (arguably) too far off the attacker and could have done a better job anticipating the connection. Secondly, NO ONE picked up Ramsey who continued his run into the box un-tracked and undisturbed. He ran in behind Milner (I think or Can), Toure and Sako positioning himself FAR TOO EASILY in a scoring position. And third, the shot was not weak or easy to stop. Jackass reporting to the werl!!!

Regarding the second goal, I don't know who does the defensive organization in set plays for the team, but to the extent that it is Mignolet (which it should be for corner kicks) his mistake was in not putting someone on the post. It was otherwise not an easy save, but the only "blame" would be organization, it was not a pure "shot stopping" blunder as this TIA ******* would lead one to believe.

Last, if you're going to "blame" those goals on the keeper, who do you "blame" for the third goal? KMT. To say Mignolet "cost the reds points" is truly asinine and simplistic - right up your alley. Unu is a piece of werk. Monkey, tek di wrench outta u ea's and think for yourself. Mos' a dem people at TIA brainless like fawt.
              ....bwoy, mi glad a yuh have him fi deal wid. What a darn pain in the a€€$ !!
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                ....bwoy, mi glad a yuh have him fi deal wid. What a darn pain in the a€€$ !!
                You think? LOL! Mi haffi sharpen mi knife and cutlass whenever him open him mout'...cyan tek di chupidniss. The real joke is that he LOVES the blogosphere...eats that two-bit reporting sh!t up!!!

Comment

The blogs seem to echo my post dont they ,i post here it pops up there , maybe i am their ghost writer,unlike some who havent a clue but to follow BR, but wait he got sacked and you didnt know....hehe.

As mi say yuh ave yuh finger on all things pool, the league is the priority.....yuh killing me...lol

Comment

The blogs seem to echo my post dont they ,i post here it pops up there , maybe i am their ghost writer,unlike some who havent a clue but to follow BR, but wait he got sacked and you didnt know....hehe.

As mi say yuh ave yuh finger on all things pool, the league is the priority.....yuh killing me...lol
                    I have no idea why you are suddenly harping on the "league is the priority". I have been saying that for 15 years, from before Houllier won the "cup" treble (and from when you was a big up Martinez for winning the FA Cup). As far as "not having a clue but to follow BR" this is just another example of your inability to read, comprehend, reason. That is clearly nothing but you and your crusade coming to the boil again. Very stupid...but...that's how you roll. And as far as the bloggers are concerned, they are rather predictable. A better source of information and reason would be welcomed...open your mind...I know, you don't have much to work with, but try, try, try. Those donkeys are a) horrible writers b) nothing more than punters and c) demagogues in their own right...like they say "birds of a feather" - LOL!!! You may as well get your opinions from Rockman.
                    Last edited by Paul Marin; January 15, 2016, 10:16 AM.

Comment

the "league is the priority". I have been saying that for 15 years ( Paul , 2016) ...the epiphany ,divination,exposition,revelation,proclamation, decree,divulgement,....The indians keep telling me, columbus didnt discover the new world, is it true ....lolol....disss bredda , start 2016 flying out the gate. .....I will start listening to you from hence forth , taking you serious is another matter...hehe

Comment

the "league is the priority". I have been saying that for 15 years ( Paul , 2016) ...the epiphany ,divination,exposition,revelation,proclamation, decree,divulgement,....The indians keep telling me, columbus didnt discover the new world, is it true ....lolol....disss bredda , start 2016 flying out the gate. .....I will start listening to you from hence forth , taking you serious is another matter...hehe
                        What is your point? How can something in 2016 be an "epiphany" for the person who has been saying it for ~20 years? Like I said, you are of "low intellect".

Comment

Lololol....that's the thing Columbus,yuh said 15 ,now you move the goal post to 20 ? So my question is you declared yourself a LFC fan from 1971 ,what did you think the priority was then ? ...hehe.......but hey you will spin it......so you start saying it 15 to 20 years ago and started announcing it...post Benitez on the site...your epiphany and my intellect is obviously at war,it calls into question your heart,support,ambition and critical thinking on all things pool.

As mi say it goes without saying.Its also an indication of lowered expectations, yuh think the other 20 teams,fans have that same epiphany or its reserved for pool.......lol ....keep it up...proud ayuh.......yuh ave yuh finga on di pulse on all things pool......lol....hehe...yuh can't make diss up....
                          Last edited by Sir X; January 15, 2016, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Like you have a plank in your eye... didn't you accuse me of have a splinter or something so in mine?
                            Peter R

Comment

Dont blame me , i begged for peace in 2016,he wanted war, again i will offer you both peace....hehe...with my passive aggressive,sarcastic self,or we can make the league the priority for 2016...lol

Comment

Working...
                              X