Breaking News!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by X View Post
    As i understand it all those purchases that played Arsenal yesterday, under BR would have got a whipping, would not be competing on 4 fronts as i type.

My problem is that i called the fraud a fraud before you did,or ever could, which makes your motive for support suspect.
    Yeah, but we know that you have nil to none on that department... UTTER CONJECTURE!! it's simple yapping because of your morbid obsession with a past servant of the club. Get help bredrin!
    Peter R

Comment

Wrong again its called deductive reasoning, has BR ever campaigned on 4 fronts at this time of the season ?

You mentioned something about giving credit, lets see if you can tie it up.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

If thats the case my friend an admission that it was all about and for BR, instead of the best interest of the club is a must, before people take you and your buddy seriously as having any credibility.

Thats your dilemma,and i believe you are stuck with it.
        Jesus are you daft. The man is telling you "thanks to BR's purchases" only to highlight the stupidity of your campaign against the former manager. There was no inference to it being "all about BR", that's been YOUR problem, no one else's, that's why you ran to City, that's why no one can take YOU seriously.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Thanks to BR purchases isnt telling the real story is it ? more like thanks to how he uses BR purchases ?

That would require one to reason in the abstract, see grey areas, give credit and dismiss credit .

Daft you say ? ...do you know what it even means ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Thanks to BR purchases isnt telling the real story is it ? more like thanks to how he uses BR purchases ?

That would require one to reason in the abstract, see grey areas, give credit and dismiss credit .

Daft you say ? ...do you know what it even means ?
            Like I said, you lack the required intellect to have an academic discussion on my team. Your only opinions come from the drivel you regurgitate from TAW or TIA...unable to think deeply, your only refrain is "Blame Rodgers when things go wrong"..."Praise Klopp when things go well". Your inability to think, reason, or go beyond the counter-factual, makes your opinions meaningless. Stick to your team. They dropped 2 points yesterday. You should focus on that and stay out of our business.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

In other words the questions I raised about how Klopp uses BR purchases to get results are dismissed by attacking the messenger because it would require one to think in abstract of giving and dismissing credit.

I will make it easier for you, has BR ever campaigned on 4 fronts at this time of the season at anytime in his LFC carrear.

That might help you.

Comment

In other words the questions I raised about how Klopp uses BR purchases to get results are dismissed by attacking the messenger because it would require one to think in abstract of giving and dismissing credit.

I will make it easier for you, has BR ever campaigned on 4 fronts at this time of the season at anytime in his LFC carrear.

That might help you.
                Campaigning on 4 fronts or 1 is immaterial to those of us who would rather win the league than anything else. As far as I'm concerned, that's a waste of resources. But that is just me. You can big that up all you want. Your business...but then again, you put Martinez on a pedestal for winning the FA Cup while getting relegated.

Now - what about my questions? How come you're avoiding them? You get all big and brave when people don't answer yours, but you won't answer theirs. You still won't answer how your flight to City supported the Trinity (because it will expose you as a liar, fraud, fool, or all of the above because there is NO SCENARIO where such action validates the Trinity) and second, you cry down Bogdan as a BR monkey wrench, but fail to answer my question about Itandje. Examples of hypocrisy? No - just checkmate. As I said, you lack the intellectual capacity to have a sensible discussion on anything over a grade 3 level of understanding.

Comment

Campaigning on 4 fronts or 1 is immaterial to those of us who would rather win the league than anything else. As far as I'm concerned, that's a waste of resources.(Paul,2016) Thats up there with your made up quote and your declaration that the fans responsibility is to support the manager ,like I said to you and BR the league being a priority is an epiphany.Martinez did something BR couldnt do win a trophy with a team that was in a relegation battle all season, no doubt the league was his priority, but he won a respectable cup.I dont think you can get the abstract positives in that arguement. If you cant see how a winning form carries over into the league or a tournament, yuh ave a serious defecit in reasoning.

I answered your question a million times about city, heck its in your post under the heading H.l & Brick, read it again and I hope you can find some abstract meaning to it , instead of the word (wagon)

Itandje, why would you draw for a keeper , Rafa singed ? He served a season and was dispensed by Rafa, Klopp inherited BR monkey wrench , it is what it is,arguing that the great Rafa did same doesnt mitigate that Bogadan is a rucks, further more Rafa has the luxury to make such mistakes because of his pedigree, BR doesnt - he has NONE !Proof is him dispensing of Reina for Bogadan and Mingolet.

Do you see the intellectual capacity in the arguement , i presented...hehe......easy nuh man, nuh do this to yuh self, its a new year ..hehe.
                  Last edited by Sir X; January 14, 2016, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Campaigning on 4 fronts or 1 is immaterial to those of us who would rather win the league than anything else. As far as I'm concerned, that's a waste of resources.(Paul,2016) Thats up there with your made up quote and your declaration that the fans responsibility is to support the manager ,like I said to you and BR the league being a priority is an epiphany.Martinez did something BR couldnt do win a trophy with a team that was in a relegation battle all season, no doubt the league was his priority, but he won a respectable cup.I dont think you can get the abstract positives in that arguement. If you cant see how a winning form carries over into the league or a tournament, yuh ave a serious defecit in reasoning.

I answered your question a million times about city, heck its in your post under the heading H.l & Brick, read it again and I hope you can find some abstract meaning to it , instead of the word (wagon)

Itandje, why would you draw for a keeper , Rafa singed ? He served a season and was dispensed by Rafa, Klopp inherited BR monkey wrench , it is what it is,arguing that the great Rafa did same doesnt mitigate that Bogadan is a rucks, further more Rafa has the luxury to make such mistakes because of his pedigree, BR doesnt - he has NONE !Proof is him dispensing of Reina for Bogadan and Mingolet.

Do you see the intellectual capacity in the arguement , i presented...hehe......easy nuh man, nuh do this to yuh self, its a new year ..hehe.
                    Like I said, you lack the intellectual capacity to have a reasoned argument. Defending Martinez winning the FA Cup and getting relegated is simply bizarre. Which do you think the fans would have preferred - winning the FA cup and getting relegated, or not winning the FA Cup and staying up? And by the way - I have ALWAYS said the league is the priority. You're the one that said you would have rated Rodgers if he won a cup - a "meaningless" accomplishment relative to the League that is easily understood by any real Liverpool fan.

Regarding Itandje - that is a completely asinine position for you to take. The point is Rafa - your god - signed a two bit waste of time after a less than stellar performance between the pipes. Bogdan saved 3 penalties in the League Cup shootout against Carlisle, that was his only performance under Rodgers, was that a monkey wrench performance? Maybe if he had played under Rodgers in the Exeter and Watford games he would have done better - who knows? The point is that your linking the player's poor performance to Rodgers lacks any intellectual gravity. It is a stupid argument that shows your diminished capacity to think logically.

And last, you have YET to tell me DEFINITIVELY how your move to City supports the Trinity. Are you saying that whenever a supporter doesn't support the manager, he should support another club? LOL!!! Klown, you get fin' out. As I have said 1000 times, you're lacking the intellectual nous to walk with me and my fellow Reds. No brain, no spine, no value.

P.S. And as for Reina, it is the keeper's own actions that led to his dismissal. As Shanks told the boot room, "[the only thing I demand of you is loyalty]". Reina showed no interest in supporting the new manager, and paid for it with his dismissal. Any manager worth his salt would have done exactly the same thing. But I don't expect that level of common sense to seep through to your brain...there is a wrench in the way - monkey.
                    Last edited by Paul Marin; January 14, 2016, 12:46 PM.

Comment

I will leave you with this , Rafa won a meanigless cup , well a couple of them, I will just throw out the Champions league cup...hehe.As I stated before and you cant grasp the abstract thinking,I am not only defending Martinez , I am applauding his work, you have to give credit where its due.It goes without saying the league is the priority, its was in the 90s, 80s, 70s, 60s etc.There is no need to make it an issue.

* To say that Martinez wasnt fighting for his clubs league position all season is disingenious or reckless,given the ramifications that come with it.

*To not give him credit while doing so and winning an FA cup shows a serious lack of analytical thinking

As I said about the gk,Rafa is entitled to it, he won in your words meaningless cups, that others in the club valued

If you scroll down in your own thread you will see this link .."H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ty+Liverpool#p ost378365

See if you can decipher it ,like everything else, its 2016 Boss , please nuh duh diss tuh yuhself.Good luck..
                      Last edited by Sir X; January 14, 2016, 01:04 PM.

Comment

I will leave you with this , Rafa won a meanigless cup , well a couple of them, I will just throw out the Champions league cup...hehe.As I stated before and you cant grasp the abstract thinking,I am not only defending Martinez , I am applauding his work, you have to give credit where its due.It goes without saying the league is the priority, its was in the 90s, 80s, 70s, 60s etc.There is no need to make it an issue.

* To say that Martinez wasnt fighting for his clubs league position all season is disingenious or reckless,given the ramifications that come with it.

*To not give him credit while doing so and winning an FA cup shows a serious lack of analytical thinking

As I said about the gk,Rafa is entitled to it, he won in your words meaningless cups, that others in the club valued

If you scroll down in your own thread you will see this link .."H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ty+Liverpool#p ost378365

See if you can decipher it ,like everything else, its 2016 Boss , please nuh duh diss tuh yuhself.Good luck..
                        Like I said, you have a diminished intellect, so it is fitting that you would advance totally ridiculous and incongruent arguments to support your indefensible positions. A wise man (which you are not) would recognise:

a. Your argument about Martinez is specious. His club would have been better off had he lost the cup and stayed up. Period. So for a big club (like mine, not your hurry come up City) "fighting on 4 fronts" is only meaningful if your league position is cemented, otherwise, you end up being "a Wigan".

b. Your example of Rafa winning the European Cup is similarly incongruent. While winning the Champions League is wonderful, finishing anywhere short of the title falls short of the prime directive. It's like this: your kid needs to get an A in Biology to get into Medical School, he gets a C, but gets an A+ in Physics. An A+ in Physics is a nice accomplishment, but he missed the prime objective. Take that and stick it in your "analytical thinking" pipe.

c. Your Wagon Hoping Link. As I said, there is ZERO support for the Trinity in your flight to City. You are a demagogue, a fraud and disgraceful stain on our supporters. No brain, no spine, no value...keep away. Keep far away. You are not worthy. Fly.

c.

Comment

Unfortunately, as usual you try to create an issue, conflict and confusion (OBFUSCATION; BAFFLEMENT WITH BULLSH!T) where none exists, in order to continue with your pathetic campaign against a past servant of the club.

You're MUCH TOO transparent!
                          Last edited by Peter R; January 14, 2016, 03:04 PM.
                          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                            Unfortunately, as usual you try to create an issue, conflict and confusion (OBFUSCATION; BAFFLEMENT WITH BULLSH!T) where none exists, in order to continue with your pathetic campaign against a past servant of the club.

You're MUCH TOO transparent!
                            Much too transparent, and .... daft! Him tink sey people fool.

Comment

Working...
                            X