Breaking News!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News!!!

BR's BB (Brilliant Buy) scores brace and two other purchases chip in "wrenching" victory from the jaws of Arsenal... save JK's blushes!! Mi hear seh JK call up BR afta de match an tank him fi de "tools" him provide!!!
    Peter R

lol.......Firmino is a committee buy, his purchases came off the bench and they combined to score.

Allen looking good.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well, "according to the information I have" he's a BR purchase! tenk yuh! and don't bodda ask me for evidence cah mi nah provide it!!! (X,2016)
      Peter R

Comment

as mi say,who can tek yuh serious.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          lol.......Firmino is a committee buy, his purchases came off the bench and they combined to score.

Allen looking good.
          I know it hurt you that these players, Firmino and especially Benteke and Allen had KEY (not MONKEY, just plain KEY) roles to play in today's match. You can't even bring yuhself to write Benteke name... which you continue to misspell anyway...

And I hope you realise that my post is intended to demonstrate how childish and foolish it is to keep harping on BR. BUT as long as the foolishness continues, I likewise will continue to bring some balance to the stupidity.
          Peter R

Comment

Just a taste of your own "bitter" medicine...it nas'y, nuh tru'
            Peter R

Comment

Childish and foolish,me,thats the difference between me and you guys, i admit my bias,so everyone knows foolish and silly things will be said by me to paint BR in a negative light,you guys try to defend almshouse with your self righteouss hypocrisy and come off looking ridiculous, thats a kind word , to the point that it isnt a debate on the issues but by any means necessary win a point,then you two try to bait me in a tracing match to fall to your level to claim some sort of victory,last year it was fun,this year unnuh deh pan unnu own.

You are so small minded you pick at my typed literal mistakes to make it an issues to pontificate your betterthaness,tek di speck outta yuh eye,chuss mi ,any literal composition you present couldnt stand up to mine on the site much less a formal setting....Ben tek whey yuh self.

These players that you mentioned wouldnt amount to squat under BR,because im nuh good.

Comment

But wait deh? all mi a duh a gi yuh one tas' ah yuh owna medicine! mi did tink yu wouda appreciate dat..it look like seh yuh don like it at alll!!!

I could bax yuh down again, but my team win today, THANKS TO BR's PURCHASES, so mi wi low you "O holier than thou one" ...
                Last edited by Peter R; January 13, 2016, 09:36 PM.
                Peter R

Comment

Allen looking good.
                  Eedyat - as I understand it, every one of BR's purchases were committee buys, thanks to FSG's "Moneyball" approach and their change in transfer policy after the purchasing "failures" under KD. There was NOT ONE BR purchase which was his and his alone, and depending on who you believe, he was against selling Suarez. Your problem is that you see ZERO redeeming qualities in BR, which is what SANE FANS object to. That includes many among the 90%. The man came within a slip of the title, yet that accomplishment is lost on you because of your ridiculous hatred...it is not even a bias. It is one thing to say "[it is time for a change]" vs. saying "[the manager is 100% waste of time]" but that distinction is meaningless to those of lower intellect who typically, don't know that "The Liverpool Way" requires respect to past managers who operated out of integrity...regardless of their results. Now, run along. You are not a red.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Sorry to rain on your parade, but as much as it pains me,I have to tell(make sure you are seated) you that the game ended in a draw and not a win.

Comment

Childish and foolish,me,thats the difference between me and you guys, i admit my bias,so everyone knows foolish and silly things will be said by me to paint BR in a negative light,you guys try to defend almshouse with your self righteouss hypocrisy and come off looking ridiculous, thats a kind word , to the point that it isnt a debate on the issues but by any means necessary win a point,then you two try to bait me in a tracing match to fall to your level to claim some sort of victory,last year it was fun,this year unnuh deh pan unnu own.

You are so small minded you pick at my typed literal mistakes to make it an issues to pontificate your betterthaness,tek di speck outta yuh eye,chuss mi ,any literal composition you present couldnt stand up to mine on the site much less a formal setting....Ben tek whey yuh self.

These players that you mentioned wouldnt amount to squat under BR,because im nuh good.
                      So you expect a medal because you "admit your bias"?? You don't have to admit it, it's actually plain to see. What I find frightening is that you EXPECT that because you admit bias, it gives you licence to continue a campaign of propaganda and lies about a past servant of the club. BR wasn't perfect, but neither are the people you put up on a pedestal.

You think you'll be able to run your biased campaign without being called out on any of it?? You continually spam the football forum with your anti-BR pettiness; if keeping you in check is "almshouse and self-righteous hypocrisy" SO BE IT. You call it what you want, but I did say, if the foolishness continues I will be there to remind you.

So "unnu" pan yuh own , yet you want to engage??? which is it? decide. Me, when I see what according to MY BIAS is crap, I will let whoever spouting it know.

And another thing, it's one thing to be a bad speller, I see it all the time, BUT, it is (AND THIS IS MY BIAS), a disrespect to keep misspelling a man's name. The least you could do is get the names of the players right... your other post you had four out of five players wrong, and if you think I'm being petty, guess wha'? MI NUH BIZNIZ, MI A GUH TELL YUH SEH YUH NAH TREAT DE MAN DEM WID RESPEK... my mind may be small BUT IT TALLAWAH!!

And what the heck is a "literal composition" If I had one, whatever it is, why would I put it on the site?? Did you mean "literary"?

And your last sentence is just pure conjecture... it's your opinion, and you're entitled to (keep) it . Try keep your promise if you can, you won't last a month... I will keep mine ...foolishness will be addressed and dealt with forthwith once I am visiting the forum.
                      Peter R

Comment

True... Thanks...
                        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                          ...foolishness will be addressed and dealt with forthwith once I am visiting the forum.
                          Bwoy Peta...if X continue to post...you will be busy, busy, busy! LOL!!! It's one ting to sey a man "brain nuh good", but when such a statement is coming from the "brain dead", it is beyond ironic. LOL!!! Klown school in season.
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

As i understand it all those purchases that played Arsenal yesterday, under BR would have got a whipping, would not be competing on 4 fronts as i type.

My problem is that i called the fraud a fraud before you did,or ever could, which makes your motive for support suspect.

Comment

If thats the case my friend an admission that it was all about and for BR, instead of the best interest of the club is a must, before people take you and your buddy seriously as having any credibility.

Thats your dilemma,and i believe you are stuck with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X