Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    Were Pool players happy the results?
    The only interview I saw was Allen. He seemed to congratulate the team on keeping going but was disappointed that we let them come back and go ahead after going ahead twice. I can't imagine that they were "happy with the results" but I am sure they were buoyed by the fight back...even though they should never have put themselves in that position. That's where I suspect the manager and players will be disappointed.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Was that after we were 1-0 up or 2-1 up before you came to the conclusion we had belief.
      .........."We?" City was playing Everton. No bada come shub yuself pon we.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        in Campbell. What a game!!
        Joel Campbell's game has risen to another level, he has the potential to be top class.

Comment

Campbell Need To Still Practice On Using His Right Foot

Dunny haven't I called on the Coach to use Campbell since he was clear to play. Wenger need to sort out the OX also. Yesyerday an early release of the ball to Ozil may have led to a 4th goal. Instead he dribbled into 4 Liverpool players and lost it. Please also pass on to Talkie..talkie Walcott that he needs to watch more tape of Messi and Aguero so that he can learn close dribble and ball retention.While you at it Metesacker need a break now, Gabriel need more run in the team.

Because dis team really a gi me high blood pressure or dem nuh wah win the league comfortably.
          Last edited by PeeJay; January 14, 2016, 01:26 PM.
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Working...
          X