Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is like Arsenal get a new signing

in Campbell. What a game!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Monkey wrench mi say,liverpool need a keeper,no two.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yuh just need fi shet yuh goat mouth
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Memba dat after wi duss yuh out ,somethings man caan overcome,yuh juss affi let it run it course,like BR krasses.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          yuh just need fi shet yuh goat mouth
          Tenk you - the only raht monkey wrench is dis rhass eedyat goat mout! Vex mi u see...dyam 5th columnist. No other explanation. Him KNOW seh every time him open him mout' him frig we...an still him keep dween it. Cho. Mi jes' call me obeah man fren fi see if him can werk a magic in the last 10 minutes.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            Tenk you - the only raht monkey wrench is dis rhass eedyat goat mout! Vex mi u see...dyam 5th columnist. No other explanation. Him KNOW seh every time him open him mout' him frig we...an still him keep dween it. Cho. Mi jes' call me obeah man fren fi see if him can werk a magic in the last 10 minutes.
            DI MAGIC WERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOAT MOUT' TEK U 5TH COLUMNIST SELF AN' GWEY!!!!! U jes a frig we up!!!!! Lawd...mek di obeah werk likkle more please...show we seh you ago dis di goat please...please...me a beg u
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Now yuh a go mek Van gal strangle a win out yuh come Sunday....kmt

Comment

Were Pool players happy the results?

Comment

Not me,cant speak for those with an agenda.

Comment

cant belive wi drop points to bug team...

Comment

i feel we lost 2 sacred points not feeling good right now

Although we scored Ramsey's gungho attitude left us with a big hole in the first half. That gave Liverpool belief..smfh
                      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Was that after we were 1-0 up or 2-1 up before you came to the conclusion we had belief.

Comment

lol Beginning of the game, I didn't like how open in mid

field we were. Are you aware Liverpool is not in our league. We should have played better defense with the crosses to BEnteke
                          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                            field we were. Are you aware Liverpool is not in our league. We should have played better defense with the crosses to BEnteke
                            I agree, based on today's performance LFC heads and shoulders above you.
                            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                              Not me,cant speak for those with an agenda.
                              Are you a pool player? From time we ah tell you you cyan read, cyan comprehend, cyan mek no sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X