No announcement yet.

Anybody watching the NUFC v MUFC game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody watching the NUFC v MUFC game?

...come on Magpies!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Goooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll ll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a rhat game (not for Smalling doh Very entertaining. 4 mins injury time. Dem betta don' do nuh chupidniss!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Much have been said about our lack of offense,hopefully now our fragile defense will be in the spotlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Much have been said about our lack of offense,hopefully now our fragile defense will be in the spotlight.
        Smalling is an eedyat. Him lucky him neva get sent off. Good game doh...very entertaining. Lindgaard dash it weh.

Comment

Good game. I said it before that Lindgard no good....just another fast no-skilled English player. Rocky I am starting to agree with you about Darmian. He's a liability in the LB position and in the RB he's too slow to offer anything going forward. LVG is still to be blamed for dashing away that game. Carrick should have been on the bench to come on for Fellani. Rooney's best game all season.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Fellini and Lingaard dash whey di game...afta di ref give unu a tiefin penalty. The olden days come back in that moment, I couldn't believe it. Vex me. KMT. Unu a tief an' still nah win...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              Fellini and Lingaard dash whey di game...afta di ref give unu a tiefin penalty. The olden days come back in that moment, I couldn't believe it. Vex me. KMT. Unu a tief an' still nah win...
              Stop the madness Paul. Since when blocking the ball with your hand in the box isn't a penalty?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We should have gotten another one when Colochini deflected the ball with his hand.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Just saw the highlights and the Fellaini header onto the hand was IMO no penalty, if that is what it was called for. Can't comment on the Colochini thing. In the replay I saw, the ball was coming from behind the Newcastle player so I don't believe he saw the ball at all, he was defending Fellaini, his hand was almost touching Fellaini who headed the ball onto his hand... but anyway... it seems like the game turned out to be a good one.
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Stop the madness Paul. Since when blocking the ball with your hand in the box isn't a penalty?
                    Lazie, do you think he touched the ball intentionally? That's the problem. I don't think there was any intent.

Comment

Yes he did. His hand was in an unnatural position.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        Yes he did. His hand was in an unnatural position.
                        ... clearly PM and others watching too much basketball.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          ... clearly PM and others watching too much basketball.
                          KMT - He was trying to shub off Fellaini, not lick the ball. Him neva even know where the ball was. No matta, unu neva win, dat's good enough for me!

Comment

Working...
                          X