X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balla posted this on FB

https://simonpreston93.wordpress.com...p-4-divisions/

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Kemar Roofe in the list... but I suspect you already knew that, with respect to your other post.
    Peter R

Comment

The Captain have it made...snow ballaz like dirt! imagine what the USA and Canada list look like...
      Peter R

Comment

We nuff, bad!
        Big dem hup!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Balla...nice person 'in the flesh'.

Few years ago spent a few days in DC with him, #1Fan and Mattah. We attended a game at RFK, had breakfast and lunch and went to a Jamaican sound-system dance later that night.

Still have some nice pictures of the occasion!

Very good list posted by Balla.

The Good cap'n Burrell has a list that's 3X as long!!!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

The Good cap'n Burrell has a list that's 3X as long!!!
            That's why I'm lobbying to have the JFF office moved to England. It's more cost efficient and there will be no confusion and argument about local ballers vs Snowaz.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              That's why I'm lobbying to have the JFF office moved to England. It's more cost efficient and there will be no confusion and argument about local ballers vs Snowaz.
              You have a likkle sense...ebry now an' again you show glimpses of hope. LOL!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                You have a likkle sense...ebry now an' again you show glimpses of hope. LOL!!
                Jangle shows good reasoning most of the time Marin...

It's the other intractable, entrenched others--who are unable to comprehend the BUSINESS of football.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Well I think Jangle's comment is somewhat tongue in cheek but here's what The JFF say about their vision and mission:

http://www.jamaicafootballfederation.../?page_id=5991

I have a problem with the "vision" as the "international success and recognition" is not qualified (i.e. it's not stated how we measure it?)... IMO we already achieved it in 1998...ALL will agree that we've regressed... the last part of the vision referring to "financial stability" which the vision statement suggests is needed to achieve the recognition, always seems to be a difficult or impossible target to achieve.

To tweak our anthem what the JFF needs to do is ... Give us a path to achieve our vision lest we perish...

Regarding the mission: The first thing they state is "...providing development...". If moving to London facilitates the "provision of development" on the ground I'm for it.
                  Peter R

Comment

Working...
                  X