What you say X??? Big signing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    To use the Shankly quote as an example of someone lying is UTTERLY ludicrous... I provided you with MULTIPLE EXAMPLES where eminently quotable individuals are attributed with having said something which they never in fact did, BUT CONVEYS THE ESSENCE OF THEIR PHILOSOPHY. The quote has been around for years and whether he said it or not, it became (appropriately) associated with him. The reason you object to it is BECAUSE YOU ARE A WAGONIST!!!!!! And the quote SPEAKS DIRECTLY TO WAGONISM!!! STRAIGHT!!!

Yet, you pick up some piece of drivel from a troll on a football forum about Bogdan and were more than ecstatic to PERPETUATE THE FALSEHOOD AS TRUTH cause it fits your agenda... So your Bogdan answer was "honest" based on what information? I asked you to provide same and said THAT I WOULD APOLOGISE AND RETRACT ANY COMMENT I MADE AND POST IT IN ITS OWN THREAD SO ALL COULD SEE, re that issue if you provided me with the evidence that he was Bolton's third string keeper... and ALL YOU DID WAS CONTINUE TO SPREAD THE LIE because you cannot THINK for yourself AND YOU ARE CONSUMED with a curious obsession with BRENDAN RODGERS. What you going to do next year or the year after when JK has put his own stamp on the team? What if there is failure? (God forbid we have none BUT GOAT MOUT powerful) You going to blame Rodgers?

Anyway, I pursued what the issue to demonstrate that you are an ignorant inveterate hypocritical propagandist And that is not personal...THAT IS TRUTH!! of which I have already provided evidence.

An honourable human being might have said to my question, (let me help you out here...): "You know what, you're right, he was not the third string keeper. But he might as well have been cause he's playing like one... he's a rux reh reh and BR made a big mistake buying dat eedyat"... Hey I could live with that.... BUT you who accused me of only wanting to win a point continued to perpetuate that LIE!!! Why? In pursuit of winning some nebulous point while condemning both INTEGRITY and HONOUR to ignoble death!!

So quit with the holier than thou nonsense and talk 'bout truth! If truth did this you'd ah say is BR lik yuh! you wouldn't even know it.

One thing you are right about is that the outcomes are predictable... yuh goin get more dan ever inna 2016 if the stupidness continues.
    He can't respond to this...no wait...he can...but it will be with some zig-zag incomprehensible moronic drivel that will only underscore his lack of integrity and common sense. Bwoy brain nuh good...intellectually inferior. Not a red. He is well suited for the wagon train at City. All now, he can't tell me how his flight to City demonstrated allegiance to the Trinity or support for the club. And he refuses to acknowledge Rafa's HUGE blunder in signing MAJOR FLOP Charles Itandje who Bogdan stands head and shoulders above. New Year indeed, me nah mek him get weh wid him stupidity.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
    X