This is a wikid site, one ting doh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Personal? Its nothing personal bredren. And at no point I called him a rux. I've been following the boy from his club days in Brazil. Same way he was labelled a supastar and on going to Spain .. well. For the same antics his current coach benched him on a regualr basis.

Lazie keep it real bossman. When Cristano Ronaldo was doing the same thing at Manu I knocked him and he has now changed his game and look where it got him?

Him score one hattrick and yuh in a frenzy. Yuh ever hear bout Earnshaw? Him score hattrick inna every competition / league he played. All 4 engish leagues, the scottish league, FA Cup, Carling Cup and international games. Does that make him a superstar tuh? OR that only reserved fi Brazilians?
    Well not about tuh debate the meaning of Supastar.. but if yuh nuh realize seh Robinho is a player that most get the ball early and often.. well mi cyaan help yuh.

Comment

Yuh nuh, Maudib is right. When was the last time Kaka score a hattrick?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        Well not about tuh debate the meaning of Supastar.. but if yuh nuh realize seh Robinho is a player that most get the ball early and often.. well mi cyaan help yuh.
        Obviously you going down a differnent route. Again, the boy is not yet a superstar. The stepovers nuh dweet ... ask Denilson if him is a superstar. The me against them thing nuh work, ask Capello why he benched him. I didn't say he must not get the ball, .... him simply need to make better use of his team mates. Look at the ball Wagner Love laid off for him to score? Love could have been a hater and gone for goal himself.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Obviously you going down a differnent route. Again, the boy is not yet a superstar. The stepovers nuh dweet ... ask Denilson if him is a superstar. The me against them thing nuh work, ask Capello why he benched him. I didn't say he must not get the ball, .... him simply need to make better use of his team mates. Look at the ball Wagner Love laid off for him to score? Love could have been a hater and gone for goal himself.
          Stop and WATCH the game.. you letting your bias cloud your vision.

His teamates and the coach need to make better use of him.. di man mek tings happen and create all manner of problems fi opponents..

Is how much cross yuh want di man fi mek ? Yuh miss dem ?

WATCH di game.

Mek mi help you. Count di pass him mek in Mexico game and cound di pass in Chile game.. that will force you to SEE.

Comment

Robinho scored two good goals, but if he had not, no one would be celebrating his success in that game. He was playing crap until the time he got the opportunities to score. This goes to show that a man can play totally unadulterated crap, but still end up scoring. Even a hatrick at that!
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Kaka aah baller though. He does not have to score a hatrick if he can create the opportunities for his team. Sometimes I wonder if Robinho is from Jamaica.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Stop and WATCH the game.. you letting your bias cloud your vision.

His teamates and the coach need to make better use of him.. di man mek tings happen and create all manner of problems fi opponents..

Is how much cross yuh want di man fi mek ? Yuh miss dem ?

WATCH di game.

Mek mi help you. Count di pass him mek in Mexico game and cound di pass in Chile game.. that will force you to SEE.
                Well, seeing that he made only 5 passes in the Mexican game ... if you see him as a supastar then something wrong with your judgement when it comes to football players. As mi say, when him reach superstar status I'll let you know.

As a matter of fact, Dunga called no superstar for this competition, suh why is Stepa there?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                  Robinho scored two good goals, but if he had not, no one would be celebrating his success in that game. He was playing crap until the time he got the opportunities to score. This goes to show that a man can play totally unadulterated crap, but still end up scoring. Even a hatrick at that!
                  Define playing crap...

Mek mi si what really a gwaan..

Comment

Well, seeing that he made only 5 passes in the Mexican game ... if you see him as a supastar then something wrong with your judgement when it comes to football players. As mi say, when him reach superstar status I'll let you know.

As a matter of fact, Dunga called no superstar for this competition, suh why is Stepa there?
                    Are you stating as fact that Robinho only made 5 passes in the Mexican game ?

Comment

Are you stating as fact that Robinho only made 5 passes in the Mexican game ?
                      Could be less!

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                        Kaka aah baller though. He does not have to score a hatrick if he can create the opportunities for his team. Sometimes I wonder if Robinho is from Jamaica.
                        How man balls did Robinho serve into the 18 yard box against Chile ?

Mek mi si what ah gwaan....

Comment

Could be less!
                          Only interested in facts... not hyperbole.. mi keep telling yuh mi nuh inna nuh 'personal' vibes when it come to football analysis.

Hyperbole is the first sign of 'personal' issues...

Comment

The only person into personal vibes is you! Who came hear chanting how Robinho "bad like yaws!!" even though they lost. Who crown Robinho supastar because of a hattrick?

Lazie on the other hand keep it real. Is not now Lazie watching this youth's performance.

Comment

The only person into personal vibes is you! Who came hear chanting how Robinho "bad like yaws!!" even though they lost. Who crown Robinho supastar because of a hattrick?

Lazie on the other hand keep it real. Is not now Lazie watching this youth's performance.
                              Only a person caught up in 'personal' issues would come in here talking bout Robinho in a negative context after the Mexico game, him is one of the few tings mek dem worth watching... there are 11 players on the side.. yuh gwine come in here chatting crap about Robinho like yuh waan bench him.. den next game him score 3 goal...

That is called foot in mouth...

Tiiiime is on my side, yes it is
                              Tiiime is on my side...

Yuh don't try and shackle a player like Robinho.. yuh learn how fi use him.. look like seh Dunga learning...

Too easy mi tell yuh. too easy...

Comment

Only a person caught up in 'personal' issues would come in here talking bout Robinho in a negative context after the Mexico game, him is one of the few tings mek dem worth watching... there are 11 players on the side.. yuh gwine come in here chatting crap about Robinho like yuh waan bench him.. den next game him score 3 goal...

That is called foot in mouth...

Tiiiime is on my side, yes it is
                                Tiiime is on my side...

Yuh don't try and shackle a player like Robinho.. yuh learn how fi use him.. look like seh Dunga learning...

Too easy mi tell yuh. too easy...
                                Oh, some people are impressed with a bicycle kick ... others that know the game are more realistic. Yuh right, time on yuh side. Eventually you'll understand the objective of the sport.

Comment

Working...
                                X