This is a wikid site, one ting doh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a wikid site, one ting doh

why some of unnuh like to tek up some fool-fool argument ?

I mean I can understand trying to go against the grain.. but really.. sometimes it gets downright silly.

Lazie and di ress ah di Bandwagon.. Mosiah et al.. wheh di score in di Brazil VS Chile game ?

Robinho get game ?

Rule 1: Yuh eiddah know ball or yuh know ball.. yuh can fake it for only so long..

Rule 2: Don't try and be profound, football is a very simple game.

Rule 3: Yuh eiddah know ballah.. or yuh nuh know ballah.. if it nuh come to you right away.. maybe football is not your ting.

Rule 4. Don't be a playah hatah. Most time yuh enup just looking silly.

You seem to measure football of the NPL STANDARD.
    Iz like thinking red label is a good wine.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      You seem to measure football of the NPL STANDARD.
      Iz like thinking red label is a good wine.
      The key word is 'seem'.

The measuring device used to evaluate my 'measuring' is unfortunately suspect.

When is the next USA game in Copa ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        why some of unnuh like to tek up some fool-fool argument ?

I mean I can understand trying to go against the grain.. but really.. sometimes it gets downright silly.

Lazie and di ress ah di Bandwagon.. Mosiah et al.. wheh di score in di Brazil VS Chile game ?

Robinho get game ?

Rule 1: Yuh eiddah know ball or yuh know ball.. yuh can fake it for only so long..

Rule 2: Don't try and be profound, football is a very simple game.

Rule 3: Yuh eiddah know ballah.. or yuh nuh know ballah.. if it nuh come to you right away.. maybe football is not your ting.

Rule 4. Don't be a playah hatah. Most time yuh enup just looking silly.
        I figured you would be here beating up yuh gum! Suh Lazie nuh know ball now! hehehe ... thats a first. Yes Robinho scored a hatrick .. thats good. Fact still remain he needed to play with his team against Mexico.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          I figured you would be here beating up yuh gum! Suh Lazie nuh know ball now! hehehe ... thats a first. Yes Robinho scored a hatrick .. thats good. Fact still remain he needed to play with his team against Mexico.
          Suh Dunga fell asleep in the Mexico match.. did not notice Robinho playing with himself.

Apparantly both he and Robinho woke up yesterday..

Ah bwoy.

Lesson to be learned.. juss give Robinho di damn ball ! When yuh have supastar yuh try get dem di ball as much as possible..

Tappa suffer from di same problem wid di Reggaeboyz, don't try and argue IF man is supastar when dem is clearly a cut above.. just get dem di damn ball.

Comment

Suh Dunga fell asleep in the Mexico match.. did not notice Robinho playing with himself.

Apparantly both he and Robinho woke up yesterday..

Ah bwoy.
            Thats the conclusion you came to? I saw him passing the ball yesterday, is it possible the coaching staff spoke to him about passing the ball more? Is it possible he saw Messi who can dribble as much as he (Robinho) getting his teammates involved in the game?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

"Lesson to be learned.. juss give Robinho di damn ball ! When yuh have supastar yuh try get dem di ball as much as possible.."

Supastar? Unuh need fi easy wid the hype ting ... now yuh only a give Jawge reason fi come beat him chest. Robinho is no superstar ... when him reach that level mi wi mek unuh know.

Comment

Thats the conclusion you came to? I saw him passing the ball yesterday, is it possible the coaching staff spoke to him about passing the ball more? Is it possible he saw Messi who can dribble as much as he (Robinho) getting his teammates involved in the game?
                How many passes did he make in the Mexico Game ?
                How many passes did he make in the Chile Game ?

I am a critical thinker.. give me something to work with..

Comment

"Lesson to be learned.. juss give Robinho di damn ball ! When yuh have supastar yuh try get dem di ball as much as possible.."

Supastar? Unuh need fi easy wid the hype ting ... now yuh only a give Jawge reason fi come beat him chest. Robinho is no superstar ... when him reach that level mi wi mek unuh know.
                  Suh who ah di Supastar pon dis Brazil 11 ?

Comment

Suh who ah di Supastar pon dis Brazil 11 ?
                    None exist! Why are we so quick to glorify footballers?

Comment

Hey, don't knock red label. It's a very versatile wi...mixture. I have used it in cake, for cleaning varnish, taking gum off shoes, lighting fire, staining wood...which Merlot or Burgundy can do that.

Comment

hahahahahahaaaa
                        best laugh I,ve had in a long time GaryD.

Big up red label wine---versatile..everytime
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

None exist! Why are we so quick to glorify footballers?
                          Quick ?

Di man nuh score one hatrick ?

Listening tuh you the man is a rux...

I try not to get involved in 'personal' issues.. which is clear yuh having with Robinho..

Robinho is a cut above the average Brazil player and in this World dat is damn good.. beautiful to watch.. jusss enjoy and put aside 'personal' tings..

Comment

Quick ?

Di man nuh score one hatrick ?

Listening tuh you the man is a rux...

I try not to get involved in 'personal' issues.. which is clear yuh having with Robinho..

Robinho is a cut above the average Brazil player and in this World dat is damn good.. beautiful to watch.. jusss enjoy and put aside 'personal' tings..
                            Personal? Its nothing personal bredren. And at no point I called him a rux. I've been following the boy from his club days in Brazil. Same way he was labelled a supastar and on going to Spain .. well. For the same antics his current coach benched him on a regualr basis.

Lazie keep it real bossman. When Cristano Ronaldo was doing the same thing at Manu I knocked him and he has now changed his game and look where it got him?

Him score one hattrick and yuh in a frenzy. Yuh ever hear bout Earnshaw? Him score hattrick inna every competition / league he played. All 4 engish leagues, the scottish league, FA Cup, Carling Cup and international games. Does that make him a superstar tuh? OR that only reserved fi Brazilians?

Comment

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X