No announcement yet.

BR Monkey Wrench: Boltons # 3 ,fixed by Klopp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X - Fraud, you can't break it down any simpler because it is too SIMPLISTIC and STUPID to boot. Anyway, why you don't answer my questions about Charles Itandje? [FRAID!!!] Or respond to the post about your FLAWED analogy with the teacher? Dyam liad. Gwey. Like me seh...when FOOL was a gi we...you did too craven. You mussi did get "Dyam Eedyat" fi dessert that day to'. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Heeeeeeee heee heee...woooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee Quadrilateral to the WERL!!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      1st the information is there for anyone to interpet, the facts are he couldnt make Bolton # 1 or # 2 and he was in a championship side,I said he was a # 3 keeper at best a Bolton reject !

That is simply your opinion. You wrote or rather parroted someone else's comment as fact! If a person has no time to do their own research and are dependent on you for sound, factual information, dem lose affa yuh!

2nd I understand your point and all I am doing is showing how illogical it is ,you arent arguing about giving BR credit , but ...... he shouldn't be given credit for wins, then it is EQUALLY STUPID to be blaming him for losses!!! Get it???? ....Isnt that asking for a comparison
      ?

Don't half quote me! Another of my pet peeves... talk about "soundbites" I said: IF you agree that he shouldn't be given credit for wins, then it is EQUALLY STUPID etc. (see above).

How can that be asking for a comparison? for CLEARLY MY POSITION IS THAT BOTH ARE EQUALLY FOOLISH! But if you insist, criticise a bad purchase if you wish and give credit for a good one! AND IF YOU INSIST IN LAMBASTING BR FOR CURRENT LOSSES, THEN LOGICALLY, HE SHOULD GET CREDIT FOR WINS.... But, let me repeat, doing both is just silly! That's what I am saying.

But its not stupid when you plug in the factors that I have stated is it, the teacher analogy,the other I gave you about the source of the tools.Those are BR tools and how he used them or Klopp are bound to be compared to source credit, especially in a results game.

"Bound to be"? by you maybe? I am not fixating on the past because THERE IS NOTHING that JK can do to change (as in bring in or get rid of ) the under-performers at the moment (give or take a possible move or two in January), other than to give them guidance and training. And I certainly hope he can bring about positive change in those who are lacking. One doesn't know what the next few months will bring.
      BTW, what is "a results game"?

You really cant break it down any simplier than that,the only thing left is the denigrating card and that you have played to no effect.

Who is the great denigrator if not you? with your passive-aggressive self! don't try dat! mi see right t'ru yuh!

A tell yuh new year.
      Welcome to 2016!!
      Peter R

Comment

You made me laff...yuh inna yuh element wid nonsense....ahhh sah.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
        X