BR Monkey Wrench: Boltons # 3 ,fixed by Klopp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR Monkey Wrench: Boltons # 3 ,fixed by Klopp

This move raises question marks over the future of backup goalkeeper Adam Bogdan, with the Hungarian having failed to impress Jurgen Klopp with poor performances against both Watford and Exeter City.

At St. James Park on Friday night, Bogdan let a goal in direct from an Exeter corner, allowing himself to be easily bullied on the goal line.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/01...from-aberdeen/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

So Peter does this make Bogadan Liverpool #3 ...hehe...what a career move from the championship side Bolton being number 3 ,to the Prem Liverpool # 3,who yuh gi credit fi dat monkey wrench...hehe....who a di hypocryte.

You keep making another ridiculous statemet along the lines of its not right or possible to give Klopp credit when the team is doing good and curse BR when its plays badly,all in your zeal to defend BR and pontificate,even Paul has given up on that one........hehe......here is an analogy,penny diss,a teacher inherits a below average class,can't meet specified targets at this time every year they are consistently below all targeted markers of achievemen for the past 3 seasons , he gets fired,sacked,kicked out because the administrator's took the opportunistic move to hire a world class teacher while the semester was in process suddenly results begin to improve literally he is working with less( a youth sqaud, an injury squad,an unbalanced squad).who do you give credit for that.

Pontificate and semantize on the difference..hehe.
    Last edited by Sir X; January 11, 2016, 06:46 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      So Peter does this make Bogadan Liverpool #3 ...hehe...what a career move from the championship side Bolton being number 3 ,to the Prem Liverpool # 3,who yuh gi credit fi dat monkey wrench...hehe....who a di hypocryte.

You keep making another ridiculous statemet along the lines of its not right or possible to give Klopp credit when the team is doing good and curse BR when its plays badly,all in your zeal to defend BR and pontificate,even Paul has given up on that one........hehe......here is an analogy,penny diss,a teacher inherits a below average class,can't meet specified targets at this time every year they are consistently below all targeted markers of achievemen for the past 3 seasons , he gets fired,sacked,kicked out because the administrator's took the opportunistic move to hire a world class teacher while the semester was in process suddenly results begin to improve literally he is working with less( a youth sqaud, an injury squad,an unbalanced squad).who do you give credit for that.

Pontificate and semantize on the difference..hehe.

1. I have no problem if Bogdan is demoted to the third string at LFC. Klopp has a job to do and if he so decides I have no problem.

2. The issue I had was that you parroted a statement that "BR hired Bolton's #3 keeper etc. " which I demonstrated is FACTUALLY INCORRECT or more plainly A LIE. If you wish to criticise BR, that's your prerogative, BUT I take umbrage that anyone would do so by spreading lies and propaganda.

3. If you must attempt to quote me or interpret my position on anything please do so correctly. I have told you that your reading comprehension skills are NOT UP TO MARK!!! You interpret my position as, and I quote: "You keep making another ridiculous statemet along the lines of its not right or possible to give Klopp credit when the team is doing good and curse BR when its plays badly,"...

MY POSITION IS and it HAS ALWAYS BEEN CLEAR TO ANYONE WITH A BRAIN BIGGER THAN HALF A BLACK-EYE PEA: If you are going to curse Brendan Rodgers when the team fails NOW, then Brendan Rodgers should also be given credit when the team wins. My position includes nothing about Klopp. That is simply what you want to believe.

4. Having said that I have NEVER taken the STUPID position of giving BR credit when LFC wins now under Klopp. What I do recognise is that many of his (BR's acquisitions have borne fruit and were well worth their purchase price. What is stupid about your position is that by crying down BR when the players don't do their job now under Klopp, you put yourself in the position of having to recognise that his legacy is NOT ALL NEGATIVE when they do play well; but because you are a dishonest person you would never do that. That is simply what YOU want to believe... again this is just another demonstration of you giving people basket to carry water... YOU ARE A DISHONEST, LYING HYPOCRITICAL WAGONIST! Yuh nuh tyad get yuh face kick off???
      Peter R

Comment

You proved nothing in trying to be factual, you admit he was demoted from being # 1 to # 2 , so what happened to his position at # 2 ?...he couldnt hold that down ? which would make him # 3 , the position he has now , which would likely see him suffering the same fate ,he is going to face at Pool- RELEASED ! Its call reasoning in abstract...hehe but the rigid thinking have you looking for the word # 3..hehe

MY POSITION IS and it HAS ALWAYS BEEN CLEAR TO ANYONE WITH A BRAIN BIGGER THAN HALF A BLACK-EYE PEA: If you are going to curse Brendan Rodgers when the team fails NOW, then Brendan Rodgers should also be given credit when the team wins. My position includes nothing about Klopp. That is simply what you want to believe.

Isnt that Pontificating, semanticizing, i did say (along the lines of) before I referred to your musing , nothing different here , ridiculous ! I used the teacher analogy.

So BR should be given credit when the team wins ,after being sacked, after consistently not meeting historical markers consistently, after admitting the ephinany in 2k the league is the priority ( it was, in the 90s,80s,70s,60s,50s etc ) admitting he was never given top 4 as a priority.

I gave you an analogy of a teacher and you cant debunk it , you are lost for words , irony , (MR semantics) ..hehe ...insert business owner, insert boys scout leader, insert any title that has an administrative mission to complete a task and deliver objectives.

You in your zeal to defend BR, denigrate me , have failed to the point of denigrating yuhself.

I ask again how can anyone take you guys serious...hehe.
        Last edited by Sir X; January 11, 2016, 10:38 AM.

Comment

LOL!!! Disgrace, you are being outclassed. Sorry. And as usual, your analogies don't work because you lack intellectual depth. You gave the new teacher credit for the students doing better than under the old teacher. No issue there. But you blame the old teacher when they do poorly. Clearly, the new teacher has demonstrated that the *students* are capable of doing great things. That is fact (e.g. 4-1 against Man City, 3-1 v Chelsea). So, what did the "new teacher" do to get those results with the "old teacher's" students that he DID NOT do when that same set of students FAILED under his direction when going down to Newcastle and Watford? Your can't have it both ways, that's called hypocrisy. In your case though, I also think it's attributable to intellectual inferiority. A jus' so it go. You should not have been so craven when "fool" was a give whey.

========

And it came to pass that the Lord settled on a system to allow all souls to choose the attributes they so wished to carry in to the realms of man. In his wisdom, he devised a first-come-first-served system for all manner of human traits. Those who wanted to be well nourished lined up for "Food", those who wanted to be kind lined up for "kindness" and so on. Being one to reward initiative, the good Lord gave the lion's share to the first in line.

GOD: "Okay, line up if you want to get nuff "fool"

X, shubbing everybody out a de way run to the top of the line...

GOD: "Xuberance, how much you want?"

X: "Nuff lawd, nuff!"

GOD: "Are you sure?"

X: "Yes, lawd, yes, no badda, pile up mi plate"

GOD: "Okay, but I hope you know what you're doing"

God piles up the plate...X runs away in glee, laughing at Peter, Paul, Sass who did not join the line. Being a soul wid bad min' ... he quickly trampled over them when he heard God say

GOD: "Who wants seconds"? There is nuff leave over"

X: "Me Lawd, pile it up, pile it up!!!"

Again, he ran away laughing, barely able to hold up his plate under all that weight.

Sass: "Ah wha mek u a laugh so?"

X: "I will never starve, I will have all that my body needs and wants for nourishment for the Good Lord has given me nuff FOOD"

Sass: Eedyat, Lord seh "FOOL" not "FOOD"

And that's how it came to pass that X was eternally cast as an eedyat, him ha'd ea's get him eena chubble from di sta't.

Amen.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Out classed ,thanx Paul.I can always count on you ,i am not into semantics and Pontification.You left out mitigating factors of course,like competing on 4 fronts in the middle of january in a new year.

Attacking the messenger cant bail you guys out this year,the message is too strong.You guys dont want another year like last year chuss mi,it neva end too good fi unnuh.3 di hard way...hehe

Bogadan # 3 , BR was/is a RUCKS (planted monkey wrecnhes) , KLOPP is getting more out of less.

Comment

X, When you lear to read with comprehension then we can talk, until then attempting to have a discussion with you is tatamount to beating my head against a WALL. Let me just give you ONE example:

I said:
              If you (AS IN "ONE" is) are going to curse Brendan Rodgers when the team fails NOW, then Brendan Rodgers should also be given credit when the team wins.

I then proceeded to say below that:
              "Having said that I have NEVER taken the STUPID position of giving BR credit when LFC wins now under Klopp."

And then you write the utter drivel above?? Mis-representing, mistaking, misunderstanding and then a write bare sh!t!! Look ya man , don' waste mi time!!
              Peter R

Comment

Stop going around in circles trying to convince yourself ,that you are making sense ...Pontificating.

I responded ....Isnt that Pontificating, semanticizing, i did say (along the lines of) before I referred to your musing , nothing different here , ridiculous ! I used the teacher analogy.

You chose not to address it,you hide behind semantics and pontification.

Silly or as Paul says outclassed in it.

Comment

Out classed ,thanx Paul.I can always count on you ,i am not into semantics and Pontification.You left out mitigating factors of course,like competing on 4 fronts in the middle of january in a new year.

Attacking the messenger cant bail you guys out this year,the message is too strong.You guys dont want another year like last year chuss mi,it neva end too good fi unnuh.3 di hard way...hehe

Bogadan # 3 , BR was/is a RUCKS (planted monkey wrecnhes) , KLOPP is getting more out of less.
                  Like I said, when "FOOL" was a give whey, you was too dyam craven. LOL!!! Klown. All now you still cyan ansa Peter question, or mine. KMT. Joka - run gwey wid u nassi wagonis' self.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Stop going around in circles trying to convince yourself ,that you are making sense ...Pontificating.

I responded ....Isnt that Pontificating, semanticizing, i did say (along the lines of) before I referred to your musing , nothing different here , ridiculous ! I used the teacher analogy.

You chose not to address it,you hide behind semantics and pontification.

Silly or as Paul says outclassed in it.
                    Let's get it straight - don't misquote me either. YOU are the one outclassed. You have ZERO sense whatsoever, and it is now becoming comical to the point where I am actually beginning to feel sorry for you - NOT! LOL!!! Klown, the corn meal we feed di dog have more sense dan u...and di dog have more class to'. LOL!!!

Comment

If stating my position, which I will re-state because you don't seem to understand, is "pontification and semanticizing" and "going around in circles" then I plead guilty.

One thing I can categorically tell you is that when I write anything my meaning is "crystal clear" (no , not HL's Crystal) for anyone who understands plain and simple English. I neither obfuscate nor hide behind false doctrines nor ignore or hide from a direct question.

So let me re-state my "pontification and semanticizing" TO BE PERFECTLY CLEAR.
                      I said:
                      1. If you (as in one is) are going to curse Brendan Rodgers when the team fails NOW, then Brendan Rodgers should also be given credit when the team wins. My position includes nothing about Klopp.

And then I further stated:
                      2. Having said that I have NEVER taken the STUPID position of giving BR credit when LFC wins now under Klopp. What I do recognise is that many of his (BR's) acquisitions have borne fruit and were well worth their purchase price.

And AFTER I WROTE THAT, you were very happy to write this:
                      So BR should be given credit when the team wins ,after being sacked, after consistently not meeting historical markers consistently, after admitting the ephinany in 2k the league is the priority ( it was, in the 90s,80s,70s,60s,50s etc ) admitting he was never given top 4 as a priority. (X,2016)

You further JUMP to the conclusion, because you studiously ignored "1" and "2" above, that JK is not being given credit for the team's performance. Nothing could be further from the truth. All genuine LFC supporters are 100% behind Klopp and I would like to see him become the most successful manager ever. Who wouldn't?? But you, because of your demagoguery, are trying to make this a BR v. JK rivalry and comparison. Demagoguery thrown into the obfuscation.

Here is what I am arguing, which I stated in an earlier post about why I pursued the "argument" re BR/LFC buying "Bolton's #3 keeper" (sic). I pursued it to demonstrate..:

A. ...that you will say anything without verifying, to suit your anti-BR (or any) agenda..
                      B. ...your hypocrisy. Call me and Paul liars about a quote and then given yourself free rein to do the same.
                      C. ...that you don't think for yourself. Grab the "soundbite" (which you accuse everyone of using when you can't decipher the English) the commenter put up, because it sounded good.
                      D. ...the collective above underscore a latent and now blatant lack of HONESTY

But obfuscator that you are, you want to change the theme. You take free liberty to unapologetically use a statement that is a lie, to promote your position... AND I have stated that I have no issue with you NOT LIKING or denigrating, crying down a past servant of LFC, because I understand that that is how you roll, but my OBJECTION is to the use of lies and propaganda to promote same.

So who is going in circles? you believe what you want and falsely attribute a particular interpretation because it suits you? This is why I say it is STUPID (stupid me!!) to really attempt any kind of meaningful exchange because you twist and manipulate others' clearly stated position(s), because you are the one who is at a loss of words... you obviously ascribe to the doctrine of "baffling with bullsh!t"

Look nuh man... yu a was' mi time
                      Peter R

Comment

Peter, he doesn't have the intellectual capacity to have a meaningful discussion with you. I'm serious. Your toe nail clippings have more sense. Here are some direct examples of situations where his inferior intellectual capacity and hypocrisy are evident:

1. He claims Bogdan is a 3rd string keeper but provides tangential and highly circumspect support for that argument - zero direct evidence. He lambastes Rodgers for the signing. Charles Itandje was a signing of Rafa's...an abject failure by any measure. Was Itandje a Rafa monkey wrench? LOL! The hypocrite has yet to answer. For the avoidance of doubt, I know of zero evidence that shows Bogdan as a 3rd string keeper in the Championship. Until then...it is pure horseshyte from Disgrace.

2. He writes his "Trinity" doctrine wherein he elevates Shankly to the position of "Father", but then lumps the "manager and players" into one group and supporters into another. Shanks trinity was - manager-players-supporters - PERIOD. No where did this idol-whore-shipper recognize that Shanks would never elevate himself to those ranks - it just would NEVER happen and secondly, but putting players and manager together, the original Shanks trinity falls apart. Intellectually, Genius doesn't understand that by lumping players and manager together, there is no trinity as defined by Shanks, a blunder that even a two-year-old twit would catch.

3. His "quadrilateral" claims that supporters have the right to fight against the manager or the directors etc. if they so choose. Agreed. However, he has yet to say how his flight to City was a show of "support". It is a question that he is too much of a coward to ever answer.

4. He claims the quote attributed to Shanks "if you don't support us when we lose, don't support us when we win" is "ambiguous". LOL!!! Whether Shanks said it or not, it is ANYTHING but "ambiguous" until you realise that to Disgrace, his form of "support" is indeed ambiguous. That's what happens when you hop from wagon to wagon. LOL!!! Need I say more?

There are many more examples of his hypocrisy and intellectual inferiority, but I don't have the time or the interest to continue. The boy is a fool. End-of-story.

YNWA

Comment

Peter,Peter,Peter....ahh sah ,

If you (as in one is) are going to curse Brendan Rodgers when the team fails NOW, then Brendan Rodgers should also be given credit when the team wins. My position includes nothing about Klopp

You fail to address the teacher analogy which calls your line of thinking into question about giving BR credit.

1st thing is BR isnt coaching the team now ,so to give him credit for any succes now, is that word again ridiculous ! so how do we blame him for poor results ,simply based on his past achievements,guess what you use it to give him credit for his past success.What we can do is compare BR past achievements to Klopps present. That would entail

* The tools both have to work with- Klopp is working with BR tools
                          * How its used- Players in familiar roles - recalled players
                          * Psychology- Klopp has players and fans believing again
                          * Achievements- Pool is competing on 4 fronts for the 1st time in 3 seasons.

How do you expect to give BR credit without factoring how Klopp has used his charges ? But you want to exclude Klopp..

Pontificate ,semantize,deny,denigrate all you want, yuh not mekking yuhself and Paul look too smart,I have basically ignored Paul.....I really cccaaaanttt today...hehe

Your position in excluding Klopp is ridiculous.
                          Last edited by Sir X; January 11, 2016, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Boss... I can't help you because you SIMPLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND MY POINTS...

First, MY OVERARCHING issue is you using information THAT IS NOT FACTUAL to promote your agenda.

Second, since this is what you want to discuss, I AM NOT ARGUING FOR GIVING BRENDAN CREDIT for wins... I am merely EXTRAPOLATING from the NONSENSICAL POSITION that you have taken to blame BR for every loss, that it would ONLY BE RIGHT to give him credit for wins. If you agree that he shouldn't be given credit for wins, then it is EQUALLY STUPID to be blaming him for losses!!! Get it????

If you (one is) are going to blame him for Bogdan's butter fingers, then he should get credit for stellar performances of any of his purchases... get it!?!

That' it, that's all, can't break it down any simpler dan dat!
                            Last edited by Peter R; January 11, 2016, 04:29 PM.
                            Peter R

Comment

1st the information is there for anyone to interpet, the facts are he couldnt make Bolton # 1 or # 2 and he was in a championship side,I said he was a # 3 keeper at best a Bolton reject !

2nd I understand your point and all I am doing is showing how illogical it is ,you arent arguing about giving BR credit , but ...... he shouldn't be given credit for wins, then it is EQUALLY STUPID to be blaming him for losses!!! Get it???? ....Isnt that asking for a comparison ?

But its not stupid when you plug in the factors that I have stated is it, the teacher analogy,the other I gave you about the source of the tools.Those are BR tools and how he used them or Klopp are bound to be compared to source credit, especially in a results game.

You really cant break it down any simplier than that,the only thing left is the denigrating card and that you have played to no effect.

A tell yuh new year.

Comment

Working...
                              X