Stoni, dem tief unu tiday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoni, dem tief unu tiday...

...not a penalty in my opinion... No way Dyer knew anything about the ball.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Yeah, no doubt!! When he gave the penalty I thought. My goodness (in patois)

This guy carrying feelings against the grittycity, first, it was not intentional when seen with replay, second there really is no way he could have even seen it from his position. So in my mind he us clearly carrying an axe against the grittycity, no doubt in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
      Yeah, no doubt!! When he gave the penalty I thought. My goodness (in patois)

This guy carrying feelings against the grittycity, first, it was not intentional when seen with replay, second there really is no way he could have even seen it from his position. So in my mind he us clearly carrying an axe against the grittycity, no doubt in my mind.
      Tief tief tief...vex me u see! Same ting dem do to Scunthorpe!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        ...not a penalty in my opinion... No way Dyer knew anything about the ball.
        Dyer....Jamaican dat!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
        X