Sass: Aston Villa man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sass: Aston Villa man

a notice yuh MIA since Rodgers got the boot and Villa is in a relegation battle,it could all work out good for you soon enough,Villa sack their current manager and BR to replace him and take them down to the championship, playing good football of course...hehe
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Let me explain something to you.
    I support Villa because of affiliation with Birmingham and the fact that on my visits there I am treated well.
    I supported Manu back in the days when Ian Whiteside and Alan Brazil etc. played for Manu. I even went to a game at the national stadium that Manu played. I am sure some of the Manu fan didn’t even know that their good team played in the Office. I love football and played it enough to know that you win and you lose. I however became bored with big teams winning and love the thrill of a smaller team. Same reason I continue to support St. Georges United as all of the execs there were my friend and I know how they tried hard and I look forward to them going back to the Premier League. I will advice or lend an helping hand when I can. Even when Villa is down in League two I will still support them. As a matter of fact, I was able to pick up some very cheap jerseys, ball and gloves for my kids to add to their football collection. Jerseys were 5 pound, balls 8 pound, very different price from the Gunners and Chelsea Jerseys they have in their collection.
    As a youth I form my own team and we stepped forward. I have chosen to be community man who build through community and so I identify with that kind of blue collar team, with my love for football. I will not jump team because we have a bad season or a bad coach. Manu, Man City etc all got relegated at some time or another. I can’t be bothered with your “heart attack waiting” support for Liverpool, mi too old for that. You are open like a book as you change your tune every week. Oh by the way I heard Rafa got fired and Napoli is now at the top of the Italian league .
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So are you going down with Villa or is the an opening to join the Man U wagon?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        So are you going down with Villa or is the an opening to join the Man U wagon?
        Oh my lawd....we tyad fi tell you u no have no sense!!! How do you extrapolate to that nonsense from everything the bredda jes' tell u??
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Come now Paul, yuh know seh X is a very discerning reader... every time him try interpret or analyse a man pos' him "earn a diss"
          Peter R

Comment

I's all this foolishness drain the present manager:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tae...?v=XZzJxWbWXtY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZzJxWbWXtY

wait... my bad ~ wrong Remi , but their names are close: Remi Gaillard and Remi Garde
            Peter R

Comment

Not substantive to the discussion between you and X,I have to commend you on your fine choice(Man U).

Comment

Sass - you shoulda know seh once heX open him mout gains u team, Villa bound to turn around. LOL!!! Wooooooooiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee....... Congrats on the Villa win today.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X