Big Bad Usa This is the team I should be worried about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bad Usa This is the team I should be worried about

Some miss guided person said This is the team we should be worried about I think it was OJ, maybe you should be worried about them I would never get caught up in the hype remember we are in the USA & they can make some people believe what ever they want them to some people that is not all.

Like I said there are 3 1/2 places available when qualifiers come around. Like I said before if you hear some music over & over then you will begin to like it I find myself singing chicken noodle soup sometimes what silly song do you sing oh you are just hypnotized by the hype that is MLS & US Soccer.

This is not friendly games or Concacaf qualifying or the Gold Cup these are real referees. This was one of the best ref's I have seen in a long time he was very fair.

The Korean's should have won by 4 clear goals they were that much better than the USA. Like I also said before no one is going to sit back & watch the USA get better they may have you think that if you have your eyes & ears closed. Also these teams have it harder than the USA because they dont get breaks in thier qualifying & that is a big advantage.

Remember this also the Roman Army finally started to get defeated everywhere & were chased out all over the World when they started to hire mercenaries paid fighters this is another problem for the USA start to develop your own true talents 7 players on this team are none US they grew up in other countries & honed their skills thier & when they came to the USA they were in their own ethnic community. They will always lack the fight of these other countries that have a strong sence of self because they grew up in their own country & therefore have something that you can never buy.

If you ever get a chance to speak to Altidore you will hear he wishes he could have played for Haiti he hangs out with Wycleff allot & his heart is with Haiti. I must say also Fredy Adou should not be the Captain of this team this kid Bradley should be the Captain.
    Racist Zeppo Said "Against Italy? Sure. But keep in mind that's the reigning World Champion and not some chump Caribbean team we're used to slapping around in CONCACAF" Zeppo

not the team brethren the generation... You are actually arguing the other point. Altidore is who should make you take notice. They are 100s of him some slavadorian, Jamaican Hatian Mexican Honduran like him in some usa urban centre who wont play for their fathers country but for the USA. When the development is focused on them and it is goning to be. You will see what Karl is trying to tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
      not the team brethren the generation... You are actually arguing the other point. Altidore is who should make you take notice. They are 100s of him some slavadorian, Jamaican Hatian Mexican Honduran like him in some usa urban centre who wont play for their fathers country but for the USA. When the development is focused on them and it is goning to be. You will see what Karl is trying to tell you.
      Where do you find American Sports Heroes ?

Comment

Working...
      X