Liverpool FC and why we are where we are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Tell im fi mi Petey or is it Pety ...hehe!
    Once again - wheel an tun - cyan face the facts so you try fi deflect, obscure, obfuscate, denigrate, gyrate...punk - you get ketch. Cyan answer the question mean seh you get fin' out. Gwey.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Isnt he , remember my Big up when he beats relegation,dont let me remind yousssssse !
      Unlike you - true LFC fans want to see our past servants do well. Rafa is an updstanding man, good manager, and a true Red. None of us REAL fans want to see anything horrible happen to him or his team (unless they were Manu**, Everton) like relegation, so why the hell would we give YOU, a non-red turncoat, props of any kind? Go and find your worth somewhere else...me hear seh New York looking for cesspool inspectors...but you chat so much shyte you may not be good at that either...you might gwaan an tell de people dem dat the cesspool fillup wid ice cream. LOL!! Twit.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Rafa doin' a wonderful job at Newcastle!!
        Watch it! Leave out Rafa b4 me give you two a deese:

Comment

Deflect, obscure and denigrate, gyrate......who me? When did I become you ?
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

"He who knows not etc..."
            Peter R

Comment

Well said unnuh nuh tired fi ask the same ole dumb infantile question fi clog up di site,Paul ave my response inna his post with a link.

The only questions is understanding of it and acceptance, after X years of stating his understanding of the link,why keep asking if he knows not my thoughts ?

The only thing left is acceptance and he has accepted his interpretation of the link to be true.....so !

The fool you say....hehe
              Last edited by Sir X; April 5, 2016, 04:57 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Is there an echo in here? here? here?

Talk about irony, irony, irony ...
                Peter R

Comment

You two seem obsessed with me being a LFC supporter ,your status as one is not an issue to me ,I have stated what you are,I don't need to remind you two everyday that you are 5 TH columnist that lack an understanding of football or promote a failed philosophy.

That's too childish for me,pointing out BR shortcomings is much better...hehe.

Comment

Deflect, obscure and denigrate, gyrate......who me? When did I become you ?
                    You should go into politrix. LOL!! You have NEVER explained how the Trinity is aligned with your flight to City - dyam liad. AND...YOU WILL NEVER BE LFC - EVER!!! SO CONTINUE ON IN YOUR DELUSION. YOU ARE A TRAITOR. ROT WITH THAT.

Comment

FYI
                      http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dict...nglish/deluded
                      Peter R

Comment

Not true,you just don't,cant and will never comprehend. But it touch yuh though...hehe..Even if I tried a million times,the mental block is too great for you.

Comment

Not true,you just don't,cant and will never comprehend. But it touch yuh though...hehe..Even if I tried a million times,the mental block is too great for you.
                          Like I said, you have NEVER given any satisfactory explanation as to how the run to City AFTER 3 GAMES is aligned with trinity. NEVER...so stop with your obfuscation. But if so, give me a link. Just one. Didn't think so. Fraud.

YWNBLFC

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                            Like I said, you have NEVER given any satisfactory explanation as to how the run to City AFTER 3 GAMES is aligned with trinity. NEVER...so stop with your obfuscation. But if so, give me a link. Just one. Didn't think so. Fraud.

YWNBLFC
                            Still waiting- Not one link can you produce to explain the alignment of your flight to City with the Trinity. LOL! How many other LFC fans went with you? LOL!! Twit.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                              Still waiting- Not one link can you produce to explain the alignment of your flight to City with the Trinity. LOL! How many other LFC fans went with you? LOL!! Twit.

Comment

Working...
                              X