The Trinity : At Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Trinity : At Work

Chief executive Katrien Meire has proven a divisive character as well, claiming supporters’ infatuation with the club ‘weird’ and that only ‘two per cent’ are dissatisfied.
    Those are remarks to be ridiculed by the large fanbase on a regular basis, with thousands uniting in sending a message to Duchatelet.
    Many hope it will have the same effect as the protests by Standard Liege fans in ousting the owner, but he is highly unlikely to sell – even with the interest of Peter Varney.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3wE5G7p3D
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

SOMEONE SUGGESTED ITS A SUPPORTERS JOB TO SUPPORT THE MANAGER......LOL.....if you can't support us when we lose ....ITS ABOUT LOYALTY..LOL
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    Chief executive Katrien Meire has proven a divisive character as well, claiming supporters’ infatuation with the club ‘weird’ and that only ‘two per cent’ are dissatisfied.
    Those are remarks to be ridiculed by the large fanbase on a regular basis, with thousands uniting in sending a message to Duchatelet.
    Many hope it will have the same effect as the protests by Standard Liege fans in ousting the owner, but he is highly unlikely to sell – even with the interest of Peter Varney.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3wE5G7p3D
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

SOMEONE SUGGESTED ITS A SUPPORTERS JOB TO SUPPORT THE MANAGER......LOL.....if you can't support us when we lose ....ITS ABOUT LOYALTY..LOL
    Once again, you are demonstrating your inability to read, comprehend and decipher, not to mention a futile attempt to imply that "loyalty" is not a fan requirement in a miserably ineffective attempt to justify your flight to City. You claim this is "the trinity" at work, so:

1. Where in the article did it say the fans had a problem with the manager?? and
    2. How many of them defected to Millwall in their "support" for the club?

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Once again your inability to reason in abstract is telling,multiple managers,the last from Div 3 parachuted from Belgium lying 20 something in the league an owner at War with supporters, leads you to believe the supporter's don't have an issue with the manager,its all on the owners head .Why couldnt the supporter's be at war with the holistic governance?

That's my interpretation but not you.Its all about defending your interest,the manager,not the clubs ambition.,as if It can be detached.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Once again your inability to reason in abstract is telling,multiple managers,the last from Div 3 parachuted from Belgium lying 20 something in the league an owner at War with supporters, leads you to believe the supporter's don't have an issue with the manager,its all on the owners head .Why couldnt the supporter's be at war with the holistic governance?

That's my interpretation but not you.Its all about defending your interest,the manager,not the clubs ambition.,as if It can be detached.
        New Year, same ol' shyte. Cyan answer the questions directly true you get fin' out. KMT. Eedyat, I will put my big toe up against your pea-brain all day...but that won't be a fair fight.

You said: "Its all about defending your interest,the manager,not the clubs ambition.,as if It can be detached." So when the first rumblings of "G+H Out" came about, who was LFC's manager? Was that a case of "holistic governance" too? LOL!! Friggin' klown. Run gwey, you too dyam fool fi be part of the Reds faithful.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Peter your friend made a telling comment about you,he said only he can understand what you try to say or something to that affect,you come on the site for 2016 expecting to carry on a tracing match ,that has been ongoing since BR got hired, because you know you cant make a statement and defend it, you contradict yourself outright that i dont need to reply but with your quotes...hehe....yuh at yuh best tracing,rasing yuh skirt and seeking anyone who you view that has a beef with me to beg support, to sum it up yuh weak......hehe.

Read my post,its lucid and not a curse word,to the point with intent to cause damage,pretty sure it did....hehe.

Comment

Peter your friend made a telling comment about you,he said only he can understand what you try to say or something to that affect,you come on the site for 2016 expecting to carry on a tracing match ,that has been ongoing since BR got hired, because you know you cant make a statement and defend it, you contradict yourself outright that i dont need to reply but with your quotes...hehe....yuh at yuh best tracing,rasing yuh skirt and seeking anyone who you view that has a beef with me to beg support, to sum it up yuh weak......hehe.

Read my post,its lucid and not a curse word,to the point with intent to cause damage,pretty sure it did....hehe.
            LOL!!!! LUCID!!???

Does this sentence look like it is "lucid"??? "That's my interpretation but not you.Its all about defending your interest,the manager,not the clubs ambition.,as if It can be detached." Wooooooooiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee........too funny.

Anyway, I will let Peter speak for himself, but send me a like to that of which you speak. And as for the curse words, name calling etc., as I said, I will NEVER LET THE LIKES OF YOU WALK AMONG US OR PRETEND TO BE ONE OF US. YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED!! So the cursing nah stop till you leave. Gwey. Dutty turncoat. City ah wait fi give you a nex "seduction". LOL!!!

Comment

Who says I want to walk amongst you and Peter,it should be clear by now,where and whom I walk with Mr 10%...hehe.

Comment

Who says I want to walk amongst you and Peter,it should be clear by now,where and whom I walk with Mr 10%...hehe.
                There you go again City bwoy - out of step with the Liverpool Way. There is no 10%, or 90% amongst the faithful, there is only 100%. The 10% you belong to are the pretenders - YNWA is reserved for "real" supporters. Not pretenders. We don' fin' unu out a'ready. Stay away.

Comment

Be careful how you ascribe anything...what I said, and this is not word for word, is that I UNDERSTAND Paul, and I meant that literally. I said it in juxtaposition to you (apparently) NOT UNDERSTANDING many of his points. I never suggested that I was the ONLY one. Thanks and be guided.
                  Peter R

Comment

Working...
                  X