Dennis Law interviewed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Law interviewed

Q: Do you think your Manchester United side would beat the present side?

DL: Yes, 1-0.

Q: 1-0? Why only 1-0?

DL: Well, most of us are in our 70s now...
    Peter R

Very nice!!

Comment

Is this a Shankly moment?
      Just like that,it could become quoting Dennis Law.

Comment

I carried out the interview myself...tan deh! no need for googling or citing

He even read my post and called me to tell me I misspelled his first name...
        Peter R

Comment

It is a witty piece.
          just that I was a bit concerned that it could later become a quote attributed to the Icon,I have seen similar occurrence .

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            It is a witty piece.
            just that I was a bit concerned that it could later become a quote attributed to the Icon,I have seen similar occurrence .
            Can you prove the interview didn't take place? Better yet, do you disagree with his judgement that the old team could beat the new? LOL!!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The alternate universe,unnuh good,funny as hell though.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                The alternate universe,unnuh good,funny as hell though.
                LOL!!! You don't have the intellectual capacity to understand this universe, much less the two-faced universe you come from.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You wonder why mi caan tek unnuh serious?... aah sahhh.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                    You wonder why mi caan tek unnuh serious?... aah sahhh.
                    Don't worry - we tek your traitorous kind VERY SERIOUS. You are a blight we have to rid from our club. Like a likkle spec that can spread lakka cyansa, we have to rid ourselves of it, keep the system PURE.

Comment

Paul, X is high on some kind of bad weed (suh yuh haffi see wid him enuh), and Rocky mussi tek a whiff off ah it!

That "quote" has as much chance as genuinely being taken for a D. Law quote as X being mistaken for Einstein...
                      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                        Paul, X is high on some kind of bad weed (suh yuh haffi see wid him enuh), and Rocky mussi tek a whiff off ah it!

That "quote" has as much chance as genuinely being taken for a D. Law quote as X being mistaken for Einstein...
                        Careful...ah tink Rocky tink seh X is Einstein...but don't seh nuttin

Comment

I am sure noboby took it serious,or else some bloke would ask something like "Can you prove the interview didn't take place? "

Comment

You're kidding, right?!?
                            Peter R

Comment

Not at all,and before you allow your primal instincts to get the best of you,I am revisiting Paul Marin's and your similar responses in the discussions over the Shankly matter.
                              I can't prove that Law did not say that in the same way I can't prove that Shankly did not say what was attributed to him..,same situation,but you are soliciting two different reactions?

Comment

Working...
                              X