There are a couple players in the EPL who have impressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are a couple players in the EPL who have impressed

me this season so far. I don't think they'll remain at their clubs next season.

Mane of Southampton is a smart player who is extra comfortable with the ball at his feet, never panics and prances about with a confident air that must irritate the hell out of his opponents.

The same can be said about Mahrez, even though he was nicely neutralized by a swarming Liverpool team on Boxing Day. (When yuh see him and Vardy a hold hands pon di bench, yuh know it's not a good day for the EPL pretenders.) Regardless of Vardy's heroics this far, Mahrez is the man for Leicester for me.

Gomis of Swansea seemed like he was going to be the man this season, even while playing for crappy Swansea, but, like another big striker in the form of Kenwyne Jones, he has faded somewhat. Maybe he could use a better team or maybe he wasn't all that to begin with, I dunno.

Talk about fading, wtf has happened to Benteke since moving to Liverpool?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

What was Bentke before moving to pool ?...its the first time in his life he is working with a real coach, growing pains, one thing about him in all his ignornace he scores.He can only get better.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Nuh you was a pull out yuh 'air di odda day sake a him?!

I still like him. He just needs to get his confidence back.

Did you see when Lallana wenna cuss him bout something pon di field? Poor Benteke look like him fraid fi tell di bwoy fi shm!

All Lallana fi just chill cah last season when fi him owna confidence was shot a bay nonsense him keep up pon man field!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What about Igahlo of Watford, I am most impressed by his tenacity, physicality, speed and desire, if I had a 3d printer I would just run off some copies of that yute.
        Payet of west ham another wicked player more in your mold and type of player, intelligent with vision but this youth is a hard worker and is a focal point if their attack to the point that his injury has led to a downturn of the teams fortunes. Love Mane as well but need to see more production with his level of skill.

Comment

He, Ighalo, would have been my third named player but I have not seen enough of him. I also like Sissoko of Newcastle.

Oh, how could I forget - Shaqiri of Stoke! He has played at some big clubs prior to Stoke but his stocks are rising with each match!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            He, Ighalo, would have been my third named player but I have not seen enough of him. I also like Sissoko of Newcastle.

Oh, how could I forget - Shaqiri of Stoke! He has played at some big clubs prior to Stoke but his stocks are rising with each match!
            And you also forgot Lukaku, although me would understand if you don't see him true him is a Everton player. X would know doh...memba seh is BIG COACH Martinez turn him out (oh sorry, is not Jan'ry yet...nuff said...Chrismus season, no war).
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Didn't forget Lukaku. I was more thinking about those players who did not yet have a big name in the EPL. Lukaku nuh big player already?

Firmino...a watching to see what him do like next season. Him have some sublime skills.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Didn't forget Lukaku. I was more thinking about those players who did not yet have a big name in the EPL. Lukaku nuh big player already?

Firmino...a watching to see what him do like next season. Him have some sublime skills.
                Okay - but RL hasn't performed as good in prior seasons - plus is only 21. he scored a raht goal tiday.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

He's only 21! Dag!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yannick Bolasie of Crystal Palace has been good so far also
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Addd N'Golo Kante to the list fi me. This guy is an absolute machine he is the cog in the Leicester machine.

Comment

He certainly looked that way on Saturday! Has he been playing much this season? Can't remember him turning it up like he did against Liverpool.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He certainly looked that way on Saturday! Has he been playing much this season? Can't remember him turning it up like he did against Liverpool.
                          He has been the driving force for Leicester all season, for me the signing of the season. Can't believe he only cost five million

Comment

Working...
                          X