Stoni whats wrong with Lucas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoni whats wrong with Lucas

I read that you said pool should have got rid of him awhile ago ,why ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Just have never seen anything that made me think he adds unusual value to the team, especially as a dm during the heart of the title run with the three s's he never stamped his value enough to earn his place in the side and so it has been for the past three years, just another guy to me. Liverpool has been in need of a real dm for a while, to be fair Liverpool has been weird in their use of that position always focusing on using it to support the attack especially during 3s's period, when their greatest need has always been to have a ruffneck dm capable of dousing sparks early in the attack so maybe Lucas has never really had a fair chance, but he has never shown me anything when he's had the occasional shot.

Comment

Understandable ,in that time of the 3s,BR saw no need of him too,I beg you tek annada look under Klopp.

Anybody playing under BR look outtaplace.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The twelve days of Christmas passed yet? ayy sah!
        Peter R

Comment

Have you noticed a difference :Klopp vs BR

Talking to Stoni...hehe

Klopp has already increased the pace of play, according to Michael Caley, and had shored up the defence up to early December (something slightly undone since by some bad goalkeeping at key times during games, although the Reds became the first team to shut-out Leicester):

The defensive improvement, it appears, has more to do with stopping opposition penetration than breaking up possession with an early, high press. I use my expected goals passing system to find the best penetrating passes conceded by Liverpool. Of the 36 most dangerous passes conceded by Liverpool, 25 came in the first ten matches with Rodgers as manager, and only 11 have occurred under Klopp.

Other changes will take longer to take hold, and require new personnel. So ignore talk of Klopp being found out; he’s barely got started.

http://tomkinstimes.com/2015/12/rock...utting-league/

Comment

Wow that is one helluva article. I love the idea of Rock, paper, scissors analysis and even more love the rock-scissors analogy relative to Lesta Gritty, thus is the very idea I have been talking about for Jamaica, the bucaneer/Maroon/Anansi strategy, impenetrable and unreachable on defense and swift machete style attacks, if properly developed with right players and chemistry it is a very hard style to beat.

Comment

Easy nuh man ,i am going to count the money spent for Klopp to achieve it, i have a point to prove with Paul.

Comment

Got you, I am with you on Klopp vs BR, I was a Dortmund fan while Klopp was there, talk about bang for the buck!!
                Last edited by Stonigut; December 28, 2015, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Stoni, Stoni, Stoni... Do bettah dan dat bredrin! Yuh mek X drag yuh into an imaginary, fictitious Klopp vs BR argument?? I thought you were more discerning than that?! Tread carefully! Don't get me wrong! I have no problem with your opinion on the aforementioned coaches, but NO ONE EVER questioned Klopp's credentials NOR tried to say that BR is better than JK, however X has tried to propagate this feud as he would like to claim JK as HIS coach (I don't understand the thinking really) and BR as Paul's. Gross misrepresentation of facts and reality.

A question was asked: What is different under the new coach? after less than flattering play by LFC in a couple matches ... less than discerning folks see that as a diss against Klopp; while that MAY be so in and of itself, the question was never meant to start a BR v JK "debate". That is a creation of X's to fuel his own agenda. All TRUE fans would love to see JK succeed where BR didn't ( which fan wouldn't??), so for anyone to hint or suggest that there is some debate about the relative merits of the coaches is inimical to the support that all genuine LFC fans give their manager and team. Be guided.
                  Peter R

Comment

Hey, no intention of getting involved in that intense issue but I do like Klopp and I do feel like BR deprived me of seeing more incredible football because he started eating his own trhype.

Comment

What intense issue? You see how X have yuh now?!

Anyway, as I said, I don't have a problem with YOUR view or anyone else's view of any coach/manager. I do have a problem with creating confusion when none exists.
                      Peter R

Comment

No confusion for me, I am still mad with BR probably will be for a long time. Not sure if he was to blame for all but he had a lot of responsibility for what happened. Thought I was going to see three s's in a Pool dynasty that would have eclipsed all that came before it with two yard origin yutes at the heart of it!!!

Comment

Ok sir, without the information that you refer to it IS difficult to lay blame solely at BR's feet for the loss of players... his on-field tactics and methods are open to scrutiny and we draw our own conclusions, you have yours... but I'm still not sure what the "intense issue" is... I for one don't see any.
                          Peter R

Comment

Not for me either, but the number of back and forth discussions beating around the issue or a number of issues related to urban habitations on the Mersey, need I say more.

Comment

I have never objected to Paul claiming JK as his coach ,I couldn't care less,he and you have went out of your way to deny me from claiming coach and club all because I didn't embrace BR as a Liverpool coach. I believed it clashed with his philosophy that a supporters job is to support the coach appointed by the owners,a philosophy I rejected and I have given my reasons clearly.A supporters job is to hold whoever accountable to the clubs historical ambition.You guys went so far as to make up a false gospel,defined it as loyalty when in truth it appealed for unity. It came out that I had a strong point given BR sacking and Lord knows who else to come in this football world.

I have stressed that BR and Hodgson were his coaches, he backed them,I didn't.Paul's philosophy of support has no place in football,it never did,its an abomination to any true fan.

Don't paint me as being so petty about support,I wasn't the one that started the personal name calling to defend the philosophy. Paul was,I ended it.I guess you two were surprised you weren't the only ones who knew how to liff up unnuh skirt and trace like gal ,shamefully and eloquently.I repeat I could not care less if Paul hugs up JK because I believe he represents the historical ambition of the club BR never did and struggled to find it ,hence his sacking.
                              Last edited by Sir X; December 29, 2015, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X