Iran: Those Middle Eastern teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran: Those Middle Eastern teams

They play fast slick ,swift passing, lots of movement football...with lightening strikes. If they play as the can and the REGGAE BOYZ do well against them...not necessaily win...but, play good defense and 'stay' with the Iranians, they would have iimproved mightly since playing Chile.

We'll see...I hope (anyone getting the feed?)!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    They play fast slick ,swift passing, lots of movement football...with lightening strikes. If they play as the can and the REGGAE BOYZ do well against them...not necessaily win...but, play good defense and 'stay' with the Iranians, they would have iimproved mightly since playing Chile.

We'll see...I hope (anyone getting the feed?)!
    Improved mightly ?

But Chile was an very good game by the Reggaeboyz.. at least the first half.. do you really expect 'mighty improvement' from that level in 20 days ?

Is what unnuh smoking ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
      Improved mightly ?

But Chile was an very good game by the Reggaeboyz.. at least the first half.. do you really expect 'mighty improvement' from that level in 20 days ?

Is what unnuh smoking ?
      I thought this was a NPL/Reggae Boyz team. A totally different team that played against Chile.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
        I thought this was a NPL/Reggae Boyz team. A totally different team that played against Chile.
        Totally different ?

I thought it was the 'Chile' team minus the 3 Farin Reggaeboyz.. Shelton, Fuller, Stew Peas...

Comment

iran is a powerhouse in the asian region,so a very good result would be more than welcome.

Comment

Some of us still believe Laza could produce such a RB team in 3 days of practice. So, 20 days is a lifetime!

I'll stay on whatever it is I am smoking. Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Some of us still believe Laza could produce such a RB team in 3 days of practice. So, 20 days is a lifetime!

Don't forget the Carl Brown drag factor sure to slow down any positive effect of a decent coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

Mosiah, your logic is flawed there. for one, Laza had a bunch of fully professional players...Its not a matter of coaching, but game strategy and execution is what is important in this scenario. Compare that with What Bora's situation. Its not only a matter of strategy and execution...something tells me some of the players just dont have the basics down.
                President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Working...
                X