RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skipper Morgan versus Lukaku- tough test.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skipper Morgan versus Lukaku- tough test.

http://m.premierleague.com/en-gb/new...n-eve-lei.html

Yih meant Captain Morgan?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

More like Captain Morgan vs Appleton?
      Peter R

Comment

Same simting, Skipper is another word for Captain, especially when it comes to command of a boat or crew! A little interplay on words with reference to the ultimate raider Henry Morgan.

Comment

Stoni Mi hear say as Uncle Guus lan him tell Daddy Abrom fi buy Vardy. Sorry to rain on your parade. Nuh worry Peter and Paul facing the same issue.

Comment

I am not sure it us that easy, I think grittycity have an unusual opportunity and so do the players, if they break it up I would be very surprised and if the gamble dies pay off at the end of the season then their value will soar even more.

We will see what walks first!!

Comment

What yuh nuh undastan di Billionaire dem? They make you an offer you can't refuse (if you are not a billionaire as they are). Hear whey Larry Ellis do to the millionaires that own homes on the beach? Because him no waan dem side ah him. Him buy everything to the left and to the right. The Gates once would travel to Florida and pay one mil for two weeks so their daughter could ride at a ranch. Next ting daughter love the place Mommy or daddy (nuh matta who same difference) juss right a check fi 18 mil. Sold! dem own it now an stap pay rent so di ting set.

Comment

Working...
              X