X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bibi and Freddie Butler for U-20 team

http://iriefm.net/ricardo-gardner-na...nal-u20-coach/

Good luck to you both.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

ricardo gardner? is this a joke?

Comment

What is funny about it?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

not a damn thing...that's for sure...

Comment

All I know is Freddie Butler have a wealth of knowledge and experience. I am happy he is in the program.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wouldn't Butler as Head coach and Bibi as assistant make more sense, given the experience level of both as coaches?
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Again, the JFF has fallen for the name thing. I guess we'll see sponsorship pour in since the former Bolton player is the head coach!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

common in football. You nuh see Roy Keanne, Neville and others who never had no extensive coaching experience named head coach.

I would think Butler would be better suited but what do I know?

Comment

It takes cash to care.
                  The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Freddie or Craig ??

Comment

Cousins
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yah mad people?! KMT

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

wait...are you agreeing with me...worl a guh end...

Comment

You not happy with the Butler assignment?

Comment

Working...
                            X