Arg 4 - Us 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
    It is a matter of opinions if I sound ridiculous or not. Discuss my opinion in its merits, not on your personal opinion about how you think I sound. You need to learn to carry a discussion without attacking the individual you are arguing with.

Now, back to football. Veron has form and fitness as well as quality. Tappa had quality, but not form and fitness when he was installed as captain. Seems to me that the managers had issues with team selection and that is why we did not qualify for the Hex and why both CB and Laza were relieved of their positions after the USA game in Columbus, OH.
    Why would a TD and coach install a player that has no form or fitness ?

Do you understand how silly that sounds ?

You might be right about the selection problem thing though.. our forward line options were strange relative the the pool available (Onandi Lowe Fed-Ex antics not withstanding).. we did not fail because of lack of midfield play however (probably the best performance from a Reggaeboyz side) so your point is moot.

Reggaeboyz away form was unmatched in their history.. a little fly in your ointment...

I suggest yuh dun di folly argument and try and find a cogent way of venting your frustration regarding last qualifying 'failures'.. or continue to be ignorant and attempt to contruct a negative Lazaroni effect..
    Last edited by Muadib; June 29, 2007, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Why would a TD and coach install a player that has no form or fitness ?
      It may sound silly to you but not to people who follow and knew that Laza knew not whathe was doing. I stand by my position that Tappa should not have been captain, a position which required him to be on the field most of the time. Whereas Tappa could bbe of value in terms of providing a good 30 to 40 minutes on the pitch, he went missing formost of games. It was like we played with one man less those times.

Anyway, argue with me not about how stupid my position sounds, but put forth some cogent argument to convince me otherwise. Yuh guh good school, yuh should be capable of at least that.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Wha dem seh jackass seh "di wol' nuh lebel". Alanis Morsettee would say it is "ironic".
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

It may sound silly to you but not to people who follow and knew that Laza knew not whathe was doing. I stand by my position that Tappa should not have been captain, a position which required him to be on the field most of the time. Whereas Tappa could bbe of value in terms of providing a good 30 to 40 minutes on the pitch, he went missing formost of games. It was like we played with one man less those times.

Anyway, argue with me not about how stupid my position sounds, but put forth some cogent argument to convince me otherwise. Yuh guh good school, yuh should be capable of at least that.
          Tyad of yuh rhetoric. I watched every game and the midfield play was very good.. including Tappa.. if yuh nevah watch di games which is a serious probability, evidence is the game stats of possession and attempts on goal in Jamaica favor now..

YOU PROVIDE evidence of your tripe of us playing with one man less (besides the Panama game).. not sure what your agenda is but yuh just yapping round about now.

Did Laza know what he was doing in El Salvador, Panama and the US ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
            Tyad of yuh rhetoric. I watched every game and the midfield play was very good.. including Tappa.. if yuh nevah watch di games which is a serious probability, evidence is the game stats of possession and attempts on goal in Jamaica favor now..

YOU PROVIDE evidence of your tripe of us playing with one man less (besides the Panama game).. not sure what your agenda is but yuh just yapping round about now.

Did Laza know what he was doing in El Salvador, Panama and the US ?
            Typical, yuh run like I expected you to do. Ben J, you have shown you do not have the stomach for argument. You seem better equipped to "trace" like some high school girls. Come when you are ready to put forward some good arguments to suport your position.

Comment

Sad. So sad to see what him come to.

Oh, feel free, Maudib, to remember the source.

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Typical, yuh run like I expected you to do. Ben J, you have shown you do not have the stomach for argument. You seem better equipped to "trace" like some high school girls. Come when you are ready to put forward some good arguments to suport your position.
                Bredrin, if you are unable to grasp that the Reggaeboyz did not convert enough of their chances at home by now.. you will never 'get it' and I certainly am not going to try and convince you regarding such a fundamental concept.

Yuh eiddah 'get it' or yuh don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Sad. So sad to see what him come to.

Oh, feel free, Maudib, to remember the source.

sigh
                  Remind me again of who any Jamaica NPL side supposed to can beat...don't forget the FIFA Ranking gem..

Now THAT was sad....

Comment

Working...
                  X