RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malaysia should have gotten at least 6....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malaysia should have gotten at least 6....

I am not impressed.

Oh... don't tell me. Bora is turning things around...

Tilla will tell you'all that i am very soft spoken. But i am going to shout for a change. Here goes:

"SEN COME CALL ME WHEN BORA HAVE THE SENIOR BOYZ BEAT IRAN. YES. BEAT IRAN AND THE BOYZ WILL MAKE HE SAY hhhmmmmm.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    I am not impressed.

Oh... don't tell me. Bora is turning things around...

Tilla will tell you'all that i am very soft spoken. But i am going to shout for a change. Here goes:

"SEN COME CALL ME WHEN BORA HAVE THE SENIOR BOYZ BEAT IRAN. YES. BEAT IRAN AND THE BOYZ WILL MAKE HE SAY hhhmmmmm.
    Don't hold your breath... I don't think Bora really cares about whatever idiosyncracies you are currently experiencing...

How is the USA doing in Copa ?

Comment

The US "C" team got beaten 4-1 by a Argentina 1st 11.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I am glad we won, as Karl would say FORWARD!
        Congrats to the Boyz and Bora.

Blessed

Comment

You are ridiculous you have no respect for other Countries these Countries are ranked so low because they dont play as much as we do they are still good players & playing in thier Country is a very big deal & very difficult. Boro is the best coach Jamaica has ever had & even if we don't make it to the World Cup we would have gain emencely from him trust me his influence also will get our players respect & make us learn to speak a different language such as Spanish which will also help us allot when qualifiers come around. What do you have to say about the Big Bad USA should they fire the coach? is he doing a good job? is he better than Bora? I will tell you he is better than Bora for the USA only & thier system but no other Country in the World.
          Racist Zeppo Said "Against Italy? Sure. But keep in mind that's the reigning World Champion and not some chump Caribbean team we're used to slapping around in CONCACAF" Zeppo

Comment

Working...
          X