No announcement yet.

LFC: 40 million dollar problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misery love company , boss mi nuh fool like yuh ,and lie ,yuh eva a beg fren fi justify yuh agenda and dem always blow up pan yuh, yuh run to Jangle and Lazie ,dem geow yuh like fool, yuh a P.M .H.L fi advice , im tell yuh ignore mi - yuh tun fool - yuh still a come look war wid mi till yuh get assasinated, now yuh tie up wid MO.

wid MO ....nuff said. ...yuh nuh know yuh done dead already, mi tell yuh already , a juss burial a gwann now.

I have certified proof out of yuh mouth , yuh anuh liverpool fan or man , it aguh buss.!

Memba di trinity.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      I have certified proof out of yuh mouth , yuh anuh liverpool fan or man , it aguh buss.!

Memba di trinity.
      LOL!!! Certified proof of what? Your interpretation? I would be better off asking a 6 year old to explain the theory of relativity - him would mek more sense than your comprehension of my posts. LOL!!! As for "yuh anuh liverpool fan or man" - really??? LOL!!! Too funny - ah which one a we did run go City? Contemplate just following Rafa? Run go Inter, Napoli, Chelsea? Wagon hopper - you are too funny. Now run along...your smoke machine buss!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Tune changed ? the post was started with his price tag,which would lead anyone with sense to question that, 2nd reference was made to him breaking down the play , 3rd reference was made to who purchased him,as for the manager not seeing it my way , I said Klopp will play him to prove his worth.

How in the world you conclude I changed my tune , ask Johnny my valuation of Bentke, it is consistent.If he comes good , then I am wrong and pool is all the better.

Guess watt notinn nuh wrang wid dat

As for the other noise about being a red and supporting the manager ......yawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn!
        Bullsh!t - you bring up two articles, then you write this:

"From what I have seen so far ,he has a poor 1st touch,needs space to find his form,which he wont get in the Prem.Bentke has no excuse in my book,he is acclimatised to the Prem,maybe not Klopps system,but seeing that everyone is finding a rythym,why has he lost his ? This isnt Villa where you were ignored to have your time on the ball..."

No mention of valuation - so stop lie. If you said all of that then said something like "40m and playing like this is not acceptable..." then okay - but you personally NEVER made reference to it in your arguments gainst the youth. Anyway - you are in no position to comment on MY TEAM. You should be asking yourself how Shakiri buss unu up so bad on the weekend. Stay focused on your club, and leave mine alone! Cool? Kool.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Gwaan beat up yuh gum,wid yuh Liverpool way of supporting the manager.... It's your day ..or week....mi busy.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Gwaan beat up yuh gum,wid yuh Liverpool way of supporting the manager.... It's your day ..or week....mi busy.
            Woooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee...beat mi gum? LOL!!! At least what me ah seh mek sense...all you know how fi do is mek the shyte you a gwaan wid stink up di place.

Comment

Working...
            X