RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Chile really toying with the Reggae Boyz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    What would be the basis?!?! Erm...Copa America round di cahnah?!?!

Just a guess.
    Still does not follow.. I can understand playing with added care to avoid injury.. not sure how 'Toying with us' or 'tekking it easy on us' follows from having to play Copa America in almost 2 months..

lost 2-0 to Costa Rica coming in...

8 Subs to 4 (1 in the 90th minute)

Hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
      Wrong.. you watching the game cannot prove your point.

No team plays the same in friendlies as they do in FIFA Competitions.. that includes Jamaica...

The attitude of the players, coaches and bench in the Chile game was far from 'taking it easy'

Stap di folly argument.
      But yuh nuh just prove mi point? Di man dem was tekking it easy. If yuh waan tell me Jamaica was teking it easy fine ... doubt you would want to go there.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yeah, I'm confused. In fact, mi tink mi crazy! Feel like mi coulda slap a Minister in his/her neckback right about now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          But yuh nuh just prove mi point? Di man dem was tekking it easy. If yuh waan tell me Jamaica was teking it easy fine ... doubt you would want to go there.
          There is a big difference between 'taking it easy' because you are playing a friendly (most teams do this, so stating so would be somewhat redundant)

AND

Tekking it easy ON an opponent because you are clearly superior and have established so in the game..

Which are you arguing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Yeah, I'm confused. In fact, mi tink mi crazy! Feel like mi coulda slap a Minister in his/her neckback right about now!
            Don't worry.. mi confuse tuh but mi soon get tuh di bottom of dis...

Comment

Working...
            X