Ashley Young needed to stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashley Young needed to stay

With his runner on that play. Congrats to Vardy still. My side need to start converting all that possession into chances.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    With his runner on that play. Congrats to Vardy still. My side need to start converting all that possession into chances.
    Where would you be without Bastian?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Where would you be without Bastian?

Now that is ridiculous. He is in the team so? Where would Arsenal be without Alexis? Where would Pool be without Coutinho? Here would Liester be without Vardy?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

A missed opportunity,again.
        With Fellaini not fielded,why our players insist on squaring the ball into the opponents' box?
        Everyone except Man U players expected Vardy to score.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Now that is ridiculous. He is in the team so? Where would Arsenal be without Alexis? Where would Pool be without Coutinho? Here would Liester be without Vardy?
          LOL!!! Tell that to X...him seh that "Suarez papered over the cracks" (even though the team was "up there" in the first 10 games without him) . I don't disagree with you...but to me...without him joining the team this year, you would have been considerably weaker.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            A missed opportunity,again.
            With Fellaini not fielded,why our players insist on squaring the ball into the opponents' box?
            Everyone except Man U players expected Vardy to score.
            Dude - y'all are still learning under a new system...but hey...continue to tear down your team, manager, etc.! You learned from the BEST!!!!

Comment

It all has to make sense.
              Let me ask you a question,what if Klopp gets your team to finish in the top four at the end of the season,and becomes derelict next season insomuch that it prevents Pool from finishing in the top four the next season,would you attribute that to the difference in wealth between the traditional top four teams and Liverpool?

Comment

Working...
              X