Hl, Bt, X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hl, Bt, X

What's happening with Nasri? Is he still with your club? or is he injured?

When he was at Arsenal he used to show good potential. Cyaan si him at all...
    Peter R

Injured. Nasri, Silva , Kompany , Hart et al

Recall, we have been playing our B team for a while now
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Ok... ... oh, and make sure you get the spelling of Stoni's beer right when you place the order! Placing below tenth seems very very very, did I say very? unlikley!
      Peter R

Comment

Btw...I keep forgetting to ask if you are fully back 'on your foot?' (pun intended ),

HL

Comment

HL, Thanks for asking... I think my "foot" (leg really) is as good as it will get... it will never be 100% but if you didn't know everything looks normal... I can walk, no limp, run..sort of, and ride a bike no problem.

In fact I've been back in the saddle and regaining the level of fitness I had prior to all this... I will always have a swollen ankle, will have very little to no sensation in the lower part of the leg and always feel like my ankle is in a vise...otherwise it's all good. The best thing, it hasn't affected my ability to enjoy a nice brew or two...
          Peter R

Comment

Good to hear. It's always nice to hear good news. I wish you well.

Comment

Good...very good!

HL

Comment

Thanks.
                Peter R

Comment

Thank you HL!
                  Peter R

Comment

You are welcome

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      Good...very good!
                      Even though him foot get swell up an' ting, him can still use it to kick off a face!!!
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

X don' call me "Sidekick" fi nutten!
                        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                          HL, Thanks for asking... I think my "foot" (leg really) is as good as it will get... it will never be 100% but if you didn't know everything looks normal... I can walk, no limp, run..sort of, and ride a bike no problem.

In fact I've been back in the saddle and regaining the level of fitness I had prior to all this... I will always have a swollen ankle, will have very little to no sensation in the lower part of the leg and always feel like my ankle is in a vise...otherwise it's all good. The best thing, it hasn't affected my ability to enjoy a nice screw or two...
                          Corrected your typo....you're welcomed
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thank you... seeing that this is a family-friendly site (an me being the conservative type) I didn't want to be too graphic... yep, mechanically all is in good order! Never let it be said I don't give a when it's due!
                            Peter R

Comment

Working...
                            X