Jawge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    Robinho is clearly a cut about that collection.. if yuh cyaan si dat well..
    Thats why he excluded the other 9 out field players? Yuh noticed after a while each time he got the ball his team mates stop running? If him waan play by himself him guh play golf or tennis.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Thats why he excluded the other 9 out field players? Yuh noticed after a while each time he got the ball his team mates stop running? If him waan play by himself him guh play golf or tennis.
      Why yuh nuh stap chat nonsense.. Robinho is an attacking player, is what yuh looking fah ? Makalele ?

Comment

Why yuh nuh stap chat nonsense.. Robinho is an attacking player, is what yuh looking fah ? Makalele ?
        Suh because he is an attacking player him must dweet all by himself? Why at Real Madrid him look for the passes? Why when the general dem a play him look for his passes? Him somehow think he is the star of the team, Dunga need fi mek him know him not that good.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Suh because he is an attacking player him must dweet all by himself? Why at Real Madrid him look for the passes? Why when the general dem a play him look for his passes? Him somehow think he is the star of the team, Dunga need fi mek him know him not that good.
          Umm.. but he is that good.

Duh..

Comment

Someone posted a list of the 50 best football players in the world. Robinho did deh pon it?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Umm.. but he is that good.

Duh..
              Whats the final score again? Apparently the thunderstorm messed up my reception. Ronaldinho and Kaka are much better than 'Steppa', but they don't hesitate to get their team mates involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Someone posted a list of the 50 best football players in the world. Robinho did deh pon it?
                Someone posted an opinion.

Everyone has their opinion.

Robinho is THAT good to be the feature player on a 2nd 11 Brazil side.

He is one of those players that can 'make things happen', 'create out of nothing'..

Really don't understand why unnuh like to argue against the obvious...

Comment

Whats the final score again? Apparently the thunderstorm messed up my reception. Ronaldinho and Kaka are much better than 'Steppa', but they don't hesitate to get their team mates involved.
                  Robinho is a more individual player than Ronaldinho or Kaka.. that is because he has stronger abilities in that area.. I would not label Robinho as unable to work with teamates because he chooses to excersise this ability more than say Kaka or Ronaldinho..

Robinho is going to be more selfish than either but then again a coach plays to the strengths of his players.. I would not use Robinho in the role of a Kaka or Ronaldinho...

Comment

Robinho is a more individual player than Ronaldinho or Kaka.. that is because he has stronger abilities in that area.. I would not label Robinho as unable to work with teamates because he chooses to excersise this ability more than say Kaka or Ronaldinho..

Robinho is going to be more selfish than either but then again a coach plays to the strengths of his players.. I would not use Robinho in the role of a Kaka or Ronaldinho...
                    Well as mi say, him fi guh play golf or tennis then. How many times he try to spring one of his forwards free with a thru pass? Mi see di sub Anderson a try mek a pass fi let go Love and Steppa mess it up. Football is a team sport now I fully understand why Capello benched him for so long.

Comment

Well as mi say, him fi guh play golf or tennis then. How many times he try to spring one of his forwards free with a thru pass? Mi see di sub Anderson a try mek a pass fi let go Love and Steppa mess it up. Football is a team sport now I fully understand why Capello benched him for so long.
                      Calm down. Robinho is no Denilson.

Robinho plays with his teamates and has demonstrated this on many occasion.

He is not the kind of player you would label as selfish to the point of ignoring teamates by any means..

Comment

Working...
                      X