Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claffy Bowing to the X Standard

Claffy Bowing to the X Standard

I have stated a million times on the site that Liverpool can compete with the Big Boys or top 4 by getting more out of less.This entails

*Hiring a Top class manager
    *The Lure of this manager will attract quality players
    *Develop a strong youth academy

Simple business sense, giving confidence to the club that we are moving forward ,Unlike that which was suggested by some in the past that the club isnt rich enough and it should accept having a young mediocre manager, that devalues the cub by enraging the fan base to revolt with nauseating erratic results and most of all decrease its financial power.FSG after years of banging its head against the wall took the initiative to follow the X standard of doing the above, basically getting more out of less.

Whats amusing is the coming around by claffy, the simple capitulation,the foot and mouth disease thats taken over his body,the contradictions,the madness ,the moving goal post as you read, keep this in mind.I didnt make this up.

Regarding about my theory "going down the toilet", that would require Klopp to have the same squad value (relative to the top 3, i.e. 5th in the league) and he would have to win the title and challenge from that same starting point repeatedly.(Claffy,2015)

Not only does he admit his theory has a probability of failing, now he sets up unrealistic parameters for achievement, moving the goal post.Klopp after winning the Prem or a major title should maintain the same squad value if he is to repeat success or be consistently competitive. Thats like saying after Benitez bought Alonso for 10million developed him to win the C.L his value should reamin at 10 million ,or Ronaldo who Fergie paid crumps for him should be kept at said value after winning the prem to achieve it again.

The only scenario where my theory of having squad values on par with the top 3 goes down the toilet is if 1, 2 and 3 happen with us continuing to have a squad value about where it is now or less (relative to the top 3). (Claffy,2015)

He reinforces the psychotic point by admitting he believes in the X standard but addds psychotic conditions for its justification.

Below are his positions before he comes around to the X standard.

From time I have been trying to tell you but u ea's too dyam tough that BR is not the problem...the problem is that the owners are not rich enough. Football has been reduced to a game of riches, not football acumen or managerial talent. It is obvious with the ascendance of City, PSG, and now keep u eye dem pon Monaco. Our way back to the top of the prem is the same as everyone else's...deeper pockets. Sad, but true ( Claffy,2013)

Anyway, I have told you several times but you are still beating a dead horse, Liverpool's owners are simply not rich enough to compete with the top 5 clubs in the league - it is that simple.( Claffy,2013)

Sorry - being pragmatic has nothing to do with standards. Ranting and pouting about our lack of funds or transfer success won't change the team's fortunes. Again, I have told you thins MANY TIMES, FSG simply DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO COMPETE( Claffy,2013)

Well Claffy welcome aboard the X standard and 2nd the value of the club will increase, as we get more out of less to one day be on par with the Big 4, that is the objective, that always was the objective.Of note in all of this is a question of Claffy character, i will leave you to judge.

5th columnist.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    Claffy Bowing to the X Standard

I have stated a million times on the site that Liverpool can compete with the Big Boys or top 4 by getting more out of less.This entails

*Hiring a Top class manager
    *The Lure of this manager will attract quality players
    *Develop a strong youth academy

Simple business sense, giving confidence to the club that we are moving forward ,Unlike that which was suggested by some in the past that the club isnt rich enough and it should accept having a young mediocre manager, that devalues the cub by enraging the fan base to revolt with nauseating erratic results and most of all decrease its financial power.FSG after years of banging its head against the wall took the initiative to follow the X standard of doing the above, basically getting more out of less.

Whats amusing is the coming around by claffy, the simple capitulation,the foot and mouth disease thats taken over his body,the contradictions,the madness ,the moving goal post as you read, keep this in mind.I didnt make this up.

Regarding about my theory "going down the toilet", that would require Klopp to have the same squad value (relative to the top 3, i.e. 5th in the league) and he would have to win the title and challenge from that same starting point repeatedly.(Claffy,2015)

Not only does he admit his theory has a probability of failing, now he sets up unrealistic parameters for achievement, moving the goal post.Klopp after winning the Prem or a major title should maintain the same squad value if he is to repeat success or be consistently competitive. Thats like saying after Benitez bought Alonso for 10million developed him to win the C.L his value should reamin at 10 million ,or Ronaldo who Fergie paid crumps for him should be kept at said value after winning the prem to achieve it again.

The only scenario where my theory of having squad values on par with the top 3 goes down the toilet is if 1, 2 and 3 happen with us continuing to have a squad value about where it is now or less (relative to the top 3). (Claffy,2015)

He reinforces the psychotic point by admitting he believes in the X standard but addds psychotic conditions for its justification.

Below are his positions before he comes around to the X standard.

From time I have been trying to tell you but u ea's too dyam tough that BR is not the problem...the problem is that the owners are not rich enough. Football has been reduced to a game of riches, not football acumen or managerial talent. It is obvious with the ascendance of City, PSG, and now keep u eye dem pon Monaco. Our way back to the top of the prem is the same as everyone else's...deeper pockets. Sad, but true ( Claffy,2013)

Anyway, I have told you several times but you are still beating a dead horse, Liverpool's owners are simply not rich enough to compete with the top 5 clubs in the league - it is that simple.( Claffy,2013)

Sorry - being pragmatic has nothing to do with standards. Ranting and pouting about our lack of funds or transfer success won't change the team's fortunes. Again, I have told you thins MANY TIMES, FSG simply DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO COMPETE( Claffy,2013)

Well Claffy welcome aboard the X standard and 2nd the value of the club will increase, as we get more out of less to one day be on par with the Big 4, that is the objective, that always was the objective.Of note in all of this is a question of Claffy character, i will leave you to judge.

5th columnist.
    Genius - where did you buy your brain? You need to return it. You are not a Liverpool fan - so stop pretending, but be that as it may, what do you mean by "I have stated a million times on the site that Liverpool can compete with the Big Boys or top 4"? What does "compete" actually mean and how do you measure that desired outcome?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Dem Bow !

LFC is 5th in squad value, has been for a while. Without getting our squad value up, it is UNLIKELY (but not IMPOSSIBLE) that we will CONSISTENTLY challenge for the title. (Claffy,2015)

You are a sniveling coward. There is NO outcome where I will be proven "wrong" because the only possible outcomes are:(Claffy,2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQqwea8ZSbk

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Why don't you answer the question instead of posting your misunderstandings of my statements, which clearly are too intellectually challenging for you to understand...even though they are as clear as an angel's ****. Anyway, for you to make these claims, and statements, there has to be a common yardstick, so unless you answer the questions directly, just shut up and continue on your ramblings. Again:

What does "compete" actually mean and how do you measure that desired outcome?

Don't bother coming back here in future spewing off at the jawbone about you being right bout LFC competing. You can't claim something you can't measure.

For example, I can measure your wagonism...easy...where were you on Sept 4, 2012? See...not so hard. You can't have any claim to being "right" or there being a validation of your "standard" without a definition of compete. Until then. :shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

When did you change to the X standard of believing LFC can challenge for the title ? While I am proud of you ,it begs the question of character and motives on your part of a 5th columnist agenda.?

Without getting our squad value up, it is UNLIKELY (but not IMPOSSIBLE) that we will CONSISTENTLY challenge for the title. (Claffy,2015)

The root cause of Liverpool's problems will remain. I have said for 1,000,000 times, that the problems Liverpool have are not related to the manager ...it is to the owners' pockets.(CLAFFY,2015)

Yuh haffi answer before I can move onto to having a rational discussion with you about all things pool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffsPuFWxv54

Comment

When did you change to the X standard of believing LFC can challenge for the title ? While I am proud of you ,it begs the question of character and motives on your part of a 5th columnist agenda.?
            Without getting our squad value up, it is UNLIKELY (but not IMPOSSIBLE) that we will CONSISTENTLY challenge for the title. (Claffy,2015)
            The root cause of Liverpool's problems will remain. I have said for 1,000,000 times, that the problems Liverpool have are not related to the manager ...it is to the owners' pockets.(CLAFFY,2015)
            Yuh haffi answer before I can move onto to having a rational discussion with you about all things pool.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffsPuFWxv54
            LOL!!! You get fin' out. Gwey... every thing you posted has no bearing on proving anything...and nothing there is contradictory or irrational. To go one step further, all of them remain true based empirical data, not the flatulence you keep trying to pass of as "evidence". LOL!! Why do you INSIST on being stupid? Oh...cause you are. LOL!!! Anyway, don't let me crank up the search engine, there is more than enough material out there to bury your turncoat arse under a landfill of contradictions, demagoguery, and wagonism. I could start on Sept 4, 2012 - the day you were "SEDUCED". LOL!!!!

Anyway, you asked a question. Unlike you...I won't shirk from being direct and answering it honestly. You asked:

Q. "When did you change to the X standard of believing LFC can challenge for the title?"
            A. Challenging for the title once or twice in 10 years is not a consistent threat. But I digress, the "X Standard" is too substandard for me...it is a wagonist standard, it is not LFC, it supports us only when we win, it makes an idol of one manager, and puts it before my club. We don't play that. But let me ask, didn't we almost win the title under Rodgers? Where was the X substandard then? Wait, were you at City? Or when you came back? Or was it when you were at Napoli? Chelsea? I give up. Anyway - 1) I do not want any part of your standard and any actions on my part that may be construed as being aligned with that substandard mentality and ignorance is purely coincidental and does not in any way, shape or form mean I support, condone or conform to the substandard 2) I have always believed we could challenge for the title - we did under Rodgers and also under Rafa, but we could not do it consistently. FACT!
            Last edited by Paul Marin; November 27, 2015, 10:47 PM.

Comment

every thing you posted has no bearing on proving anything ...and nothing there is contradictory or irrational . To go one step further, all of them remain true based empirical data (Claffy,2015)

Its no longer Claffy to me ,you have been assasinated ,dismissed and buried ,now its Duppy.All by your own words,you are a 5th columnist !

Comment

every thing you posted has no bearing on proving anything ...and nothing there is contradictory or irrational . To go one step further, all of them remain true based empirical data (Claffy,2015)

Its no longer Claffy to me ,you have been assasinated ,dismissed and buried ,now its Duppy.All by your own words,you are a 5th columnist !
                Since you are quoting me, why you never pick this part out? LOL!! Klown!!

"I have always believed we could challenge for the title - we did under Rodgers and also under Rafa, but we could not do it consistently. FACT!"

Anyone can challenge here or there, but to do it consistently (something which you still haven't defined by the way) is the domain of the filthy rich. Sitck that in you QUOTE MACHINE and SMOKE IT!

Comment

LOL.....thats the reason why I said you changed to the X standard,you just twist yuh toungue,why didnt you say that when BR was in charge,no KD , excatly what time and date did you get this epiphany,was it today or yesterday Duppy ?

Yuh see Duppy ,yuh caaan say something today and twist yuh toungue tomorrow , in your case years apart.It calls into question,character,motive,sanity,credibility.Yuh nuh ave none.

Duppy,yuh bury yuhself bout 5 years ago. !

Comment

LOL.....thats the reason why I said you changed to the X standard,you just twist yuh toungue,why didnt you say that when BR was in charge,no KD , excatly what time and date did you get this epiphany,was it today or yesterday Duppy ?

Yuh see Duppy ,yuh caaan say something today and twist yuh toungue tomorrow , in your case years apart.It calls into question,character,motive,sanity,credibility.Yuh nuh ave none.

Duppy,yuh bury yuhself bout 5 years ago. !
                    Once again, you show you inability to READ AND COMPREHEND. Show me...oh King of the Quote Machine where I said we couldn't win the title? Anything is possible...that "rucks" Rodgers showed that. What I did say was that our problems are related to money - not management; we will NOT be able to consistently challenge for the title without a massive increase in squad value on par with the big 3. That doesn't mean it can't be won - just that it would be an anomaly. Lucid thinkers understand this. You, are not a lucid thinker. Actually, you need a brain to think...so you are not even a thinker!

Comment

Duppy !....2013

To put it bluntly, until we get a new stadium, we will be top 6, but not challengers, even if Christ himself was at the helm. But all you do is cry down Rodgers who has done a remarkable job under the financial constraints(Duppy,2013)

LOL.....easy nuh man Its now 2015 ,when did you change to the X standard,your credibility depends on it
                      Last edited by Sir X; November 28, 2015, 01:11 PM.

Comment

If a eva draw fi di faught yuh post bout Hodgson yuh sh#t up yuhself.

You see why I quote you,yuh too lie,yuh mouth twist both ways.You say something in a post ,contradict it or leave it in an ambiguous state, when its pointed out to you or questioned,you deny and blame the questionnaire, Trump like.Then you attempt to debase,you do it in your post and years after,positions change,goal post move but you accept no responsibility.

Yuh a liad

DUPPY.

Comment

If a eva draw fi di faught yuh post bout Hodgson yuh sh#t up yuhself.

You see why I quote you,yuh too lie,yuh mouth twist both ways.You say something in a post ,contradict it or leave it in an ambiguous state, when its pointed out to you or questioned,you deny and blame the questionnaire, Trump like.Then you attempt to debase,you do it in your post and years after,positions change,goal post move but you accept no responsibility.

Yuh a liad

DUPPY.
                          Okay- let's be honest. Only you and Rocky can follow your logic. You post a quote completely out of context and it proves what? That I said we would be top 6 but not be challengers? Did you think we were going to be challengers in September 2013 (I know, I know - you were at City, but still) especially with Suarez out 10 games? KMT. NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD HAVE PICKED LFC TO WIN THE LEAGUE OR CHALLENGE IN SEPT 2013 - CERTAINLY NOT YOU!!! Wheel an' tun....you not too brite...dark...dim...

Comment

Duppy I picked LFC to challenge every season from Benitez arrival with the exception of the Hodgson adventure and B.R.

But hey,your problem is yuh must be right,because you are the only logical liad on di subject on the way forward for LFC.

Has the stadium been completed yet,you gave that as a timetable to challenge.

Comment

I picked LFC to challenge every season from Benitez arrival with the exception of the Hodgson adventure and B.R.
                              WOoooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee eee.......................I GET IT!!!
                              FINISHING 7th, 8th, 5th IS CHALLENGING IF IS A COACH YOU LIKE!!! But I say (in one season) that we won't challenge - the season that Suarez misses first 10 games AND best season we've had in Prem history - and I am the liad???? Fool...go back to school. Ah beg you.

Wooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iieeeeeeeeeeeeee..........fork...are you forking stupid. LOL!!!! This is too easy.

Comment

Working...
                              X