No announcement yet.

Be careful Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how my thread starter which clearly alludes to your bredrin X calling Gerrard a "A$$HOLE" elicits your kind of responses... but stupid me, long time mi know seh yuh cyaan read wid comprehension, nor understand figurative language... ax yuh bredrin X fi sen yuh sum a him stash... yuh need fi chill!
    Last edited by Peter R; November 28, 2015, 09:59 AM.
    Peter R

Comment

Lol,yuh can dish it but caan tek it.
      It was effortless,yuh too sensitive,boss.

Comment

Nothing to do with being sensitive, unless it is to stupidity... Mi put dat suh yu cyan re read de rubbish yu ah spew.
        But is like seh you knickers get twis' likkle more!
        Last edited by Peter R; November 28, 2015, 11:16 AM.
        Peter R

Comment

You are at your best when unchallenged.
          Forgive give me but I am terribly busy preparing for the BIGGEST EPL game of the weekend,not to say clinging to 9th spot isn't important to the team in 9th spot!

Comment

Hope you wearing your best knickers... gotta look good for the occasion an yu never know who yu might run into !
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              You are at your best when unchallenged.
              Forgive give me but I am terribly busy preparing for the BIGGEST EPL game of the weekend,not to say clinging to 9th spot isn't important to the team in 9th spot!
              Nuh badda wid we eena 9th u here, keep looking ahead, no need to turn round true you ago see we a$$ an elbows when we breeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzeee pas' unu ... you gonna wish you were riding on fi wi wagon (same one that we ago run over X wid) captained by the King of the Klopp!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You have many teams to get by first,we will cross that bridge only then.

Comment

You have many teams to get by first,we will cross that bridge only then.
                  Mek sure u deh pon di bridge when we cross unu...
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Which bridge?
                    We have crossed many without wven a glimpse of Pool,it would be nice finally seeing Pool though.

Comment

Which bridge?
                      We have crossed many without wven a glimpse of Pool,it would be nice finally seeing Pool though.
                      Tan deh.... Was one of those bridges in Europe?

Comment

Oh a forgot,being there means everything,forget the pathetic performance..

Comment

Teams not playing in Europe's top competition should not be commenting on teams competing in Europe's top competition.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                            Teams not playing in Europe's top competition should not be commenting on teams competing in Europe's top competition.
                            OK! Me ago shet mi mout fi now...but when we cross unu a bear lik eena unu backside!!

Comment

Working...
                            X