If you want to keep yuh job, don't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to keep yuh job, don't

win the title for Real Madrid. Didn't the same thing happen to Del Bosque?

Capello axed by Real despite title win

MADRID, June 28 (Reuters) - Real Madrid sacked coach Fabio Capello on Thursday, 11 days after he led them to their first Primera Liga title in four years.

The 61-year-old Italian, who also won the league title with Real in the 1996-97 season during his first spell at the club, had two years left to run on his contract.

'We have taken the decision not to continue with Fabio Capello next season,' said Real Madrid sporting director Predrag Mijatovic.

'It was a difficult decision, but it was a unanimous decision based on an exhaustive report I made to the board.

'We don't think Fabio Capello is the right person to lead Real Madrid into the future given what we want this club to achieve.'

'Now we have time to think over who will be the next coach of the club.'

'I haven't managed to talk it over with him personally because he is on holiday at the moment, but I did manage to speak to his son who is also his lawyer.'
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

What more did they want him to do?
    Seems like good managers come ten cents a dozen.

Blessed

Blessed

Comment

They realise that it was nothing that he did that caused them to win. Compare that to how some people can't realise that it was nothing that Laza did that caused the Boyz to look so good at the last failed WC campaign.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        win the title for Real Madrid. Didn't the same thing happen to Del Bosque?

Capello axed by Real despite title win

MADRID, June 28 (Reuters) - Real Madrid sacked coach Fabio Capello on Thursday, 11 days after he led them to their first Primera Liga title in four years.

The 61-year-old Italian, who also won the league title with Real in the 1996-97 season during his first spell at the club, had two years left to run on his contract.

'We have taken the decision not to continue with Fabio Capello next season,' said Real Madrid sporting director Predrag Mijatovic.

'It was a difficult decision, but it was a unanimous decision based on an exhaustive report I made to the board.

'We don't think Fabio Capello is the right person to lead Real Madrid into the future given what we want this club to achieve.'

'Now we have time to think over who will be the next coach of the club.'

'I haven't managed to talk it over with him personally because he is on holiday at the moment, but I did manage to speak to his son who is also his lawyer.'
        Well we knew he was out...but, following on Henry's exit - Wenger?

No!

Nervus bawling!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          They realise that it was nothing that he did that caused them to win.
          I tend to agree with you that it was the players will "to show him" that got that title.

Compare that to how some people can't realise that it was nothing that Laza did that caused the Boyz to look so good at the last failed WC campaign.
          yuh seit!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X