No announcement yet.

Claffy :Klopp suffering from the same problems as his

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would I explain your gibberish?...yuh really nuh ave sense.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I always said he contradicts ,is ambiguous,liad and speaks gibberish, I even said he is mad.Its hard to understand someone when they are coming from that angle.

He is your friend,so you are more attuned to his mental state.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Glad you mentioned Souness,what seperates him from all of the above?

The Trinity!

Comment

He was sacked,why do you guys ask the same dumb questions from a million angles,haven't I said he failed the X standard,haven't I said he was a fraud a charlatan,a snakedoils man,hell Claffy said I denigrated the man lambasted me for not supporting his manager at my club.

Sidekick come better,I said he was an unmitigated disaster.I believe that's failure.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            I always said he contradicts ,is ambiguous,liad and speaks gibberish, I even said he is mad.Its hard to understand someone when they are coming from that angle.

He is your friend,so you are more attuned to his mental state.
            Examples please. (now we'll see who's dealing with "angles")
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Why would I explain your gibberish?...yuh really nuh ave sense.
              My gibberish?? But WTF!!!??? Is who a chat bout "make more with less" - ME? Or you? Answer the question you dyam spinmeister!! Again, did Martinez do more with less when he won the FA Cup? - LOL!!! Woooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee ee...Forest Gump, nuh mine u hear...hush...me know...come, mek me help you....closer...
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I'm asking about KLOPP!!!! Like you don't read with comprehension!!! Is Klopp a failure if he fails to win a title?? for the third or fourth time!
                Peter R

Comment

Off-break! ... the only problem is the batsmen reading you too easy man!
                  Peter R

Comment

Glad you mentioned Souness,what seperates him from all of the above?

The Trinity!
                    LOL!!! Move an gwey - you again a try tear down a nex' LFC manager, and former highly decorated player - at LFC, we thank effort and loyalty for their service. To show how you fool...Hodgson meets the X-Substandard more than Shankley!!! LOL!!! Boy are you an ass. Wheel an' no bada tun - jes wheel an tek you foolishniss go back a City! Eedyat!! No run you mout' no more...you too dyam fool. X-Standard!!! LOL!!! Woooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee.

And just in case anybody wants to know - ALL OF THOSE MANAGERS I MENTIONED DID NOT WIN QWATY BEFORE TAKING THE REIGNS AT LFC - THEY WERE ALL FIRST TIME MANAGERS EXCEPT FOR SHANKLY. So when this jackass come with his asinine arguments about an LFC manager having to "come with pedigree" he ignores a historical FACT that most of our decorative years came from managers who demonstrated a commitment to the LIVERPOOL WAY. Souness, who he singles out, was a nut case, everyone with a brain in their head knew he had to go - including him...but...by the infamous X-Substandard, he did win the FA Cup, so...that makes him up to snuff...just like Martinez who did the same - but got Wigan relegated same time. This frikin fraud get bowl out, an' still a swing him bat. LOL!!! Too funny.
                    Last edited by Paul Marin; November 25, 2015, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X