Claffy :Klopp suffering from the same problems as his

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by X View Post
    So getting more with less has been Claffys position, all along you have to provide proof.This is the first post Claffy out imself,if you can be so kind find another (one)
    Answer this: Did Martinez get more with less at Wigan the year they won the FA Cup?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Lol....The Trinity awaits you, Klopp has won titles ,can't say that about your coach.At least you acknowledge the possibility of getting more with less,Claffy I have you coming along nicely.Yuh still nuh understand the Trinity,ironic you claim BR a success,I guess the season he challenged with Saurez blinded you from the disaster that followed he hadn't a clue.

If you believe it's a bump and calling beating Chelsea and City with a injury laden team not worthy of saying success ,nuh say nutten when Im win di title,memba mi buss it 1st.

Klopp is campaigning on 3 fronts,could BR do that with a strong team much less injury laden one.?
      KLOPP HAS WON NOTHING FOR MY CLUB!!! I could give a sh!t about what he won for SOME OTHER club. At the moment, he is doing his thing...leave him out and worry about Pelligrini. Was Klopp finishing 7th two years after winning the title at Dortmund a "disaster"... was Rafa finishing 7th a disaster? The X Standard like its founder is sub-standard...simplistic...for weak heart wagonists!!! Have you found BT yet? As for beating your team and Chelsea (your other club), you give credit to Klopp, but when LFC over a season came within one slip of the title, you credit Suarez. LOL!!! You are a fool...sorry GENIUS!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Your last sentence just made my point,don't give a damm about how you feel about Klopp and his pedigree,more about how he is going to win his first title,like how much net spend comparable to the big boys,I can't wait to see your theory fail.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Your last sentence just made my point,don't give a damm about how you feel about Klopp and his pedigree,more about how he is going to win his first title,like how much net spend comparable to the big boys,I can't wait to see your theory fail.
          What is my theory? (this should be a doozy)

Comment

Why did you not answer this question? http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...696#post542696

Comment

My last sentence was: "You are a fool...sorry GENIUS!!" I am glad you agree!! LOL!!!

Comment

That's the Double-X standard! Try answer the question.. him fail if him nuh get title??

"Cack mout' kill cack!"

hush yuhself!
                Peter R

Comment

Just facts brethren,yuh affi understand the Trinity.LFC is not a place for aspiring wanna be managers,your CV has to have pedigree ask Claffy if that wasn't one of my initial objections.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Answer the question...him fail if him dont win the title?
                    Peter R

Comment

Only you can explain it.Not even sidekick ave a judging by his recent post in reference to it.

Comment

Leg-break!
                        Peter R

Comment

All you have to say is you never understood, no shame in that! No mi lie yuh should well shame cah IS about a zillion times Paul talk about the TITLE...
                          Peter R

Comment

Just facts brethren,yuh affi understand the Trinity.LFC is not a place for aspiring wanna be managers,your CV has to have pedigree ask Claffy if that wasn't one of my initial objections.
                            Really??? I don't expect you to know who these people are, but tell me what managerial pedigree each of the following had prior to being manager at LFC:
                            • Bill Shankley
                            • Bob Paisley
                            • Joe Fagan
                            • Kenny Dalglish (first term)
                            • Roy Evans
                            • Graeme Souness

You know NOTHING of our club - NOTHING!!! By your X-Sub-Standard, Hodgson had more "pedigree" than any of these men. Yu nuh tyad fi fool??? Yeeesh!!!

Comment

Lol
                              Sure - joke fi true - you still cyan list it can you. Dyam joka. You nuh tyad fi me duss you out? LOL!!

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...700#post542700

Comment

Only you can explain it.Not even sidekick ave a judging by his recent post in reference to it.
                                Only me can explain it?? LOL!!! You are such a friggin cowa'd. You get bowl out - leave di studio. Hypocrite...walk alone in disgrace!!! If you had any b*lls, you'd at least proffer a reasonable answer, but by your standard MARTINEX IS A GREAT MANAGER!! PEDIGREE!!! LOL!!!! Damn you're stupid. Yeeesh!!!! Tyad fi tump you down tonight... not a fair fight. Gawn ah mi bed

Comment

Working...
                                X