No announcement yet.

Claffy :Klopp suffering from the same problems as his

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is all coming apart,you suggest that X and Y are essentially the same,we are in sync,well how do you explain that I want the worse for Real Madrid when clearly X his hoping Rafa will take them to the very top?
    Perhaps when you started your vendetta against X it was colourful ,but the nuance has looong worn out,it has become a strait deserving of a straitjacket,and it hinders worthwhile discussions.
    Last edited by Rockman; November 24, 2015, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Sidekick in the sentence you referenced ,how does comfortable define its meaning?

Claffy affi answer,if you want ,you can for him. Incidentally why did it take you so long.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Is that consistent with X refusing to give BR a chance,and why rather than answering X's questions,Paul Marin insists on continuing his character assassination campaign of X?
        RockY, what question X ask that I haven't answered?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Some of us actually work for a living; I didn't win the lottery...yet.

I'm sure you'll tell me what "comfortable" means.
          You said: "I never supported B.R" (in this thread)

and you also said:"I am impressed by his growth,I am getting comfortable with him at pool.Winning a title would make me comfortable in the belief he is tactically astute, in other words im ready." (two years ago)

If the latter quote means you NEVER supported him then you're either a bare-faced liar, OR, you need remedial lessons in English.

Your buddY ask about consistency... tell him mi nuh know... all I am pointing out is what I find to be an inconsistency... nutten nuh wrong if yuh did feel seh yuh wuz a support BR for a few minutes, and den seh yuh change yuh min'... of course I am waiting for that googly to be tossed up... as usual.

an yuh cyan tell yuh buddY seh Paul a bun yuh out chu yuh is a wagonist...in your own words.
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            You need to answer
            *Why isnt Klopp suffering from the same lack of creativity you claimed he had as your coach B.R
            *Why is it he got more out of less and tun ova City
            *What was the net spend on Klopps part
            *Why he did so much in such a short time
            *Is it an anamoly
            *Do you still believe the club will be mortgaged to compete with the Big boys ?

I take pride in highlighting B.R defeciences tore down you say, in your follow up post no doubt , you will bring it up again, I will respond in kind again, its like you discover something new with each post.Well let me answer you before you start the smoke screen.I never supported B.R,He didnt meet the X standard.
            The answers to your questions would presume I agree with the premise. The man is still early into his tenure and it would be plainly ASININE to claim that he is a "success". Most new managers get a bump out of their teams - that is nothing new. He is also benefiting from a return of key players from injury. But you are making a judgement over 5 games!!!! Are you frigging stupid?? Most people who understand ball, and true supporters of the club, would refrain judgement - good or bad - until sufficient time and circumstance passes. "Doing more with less" CAN ONLY BE VALID IF HE BRINGS HOME THE TITLE. A win here and a win there is the stuff of little minds. FOR THE LAST TIME - IT IS THE TITLE STUPID!!!! Rodgers showed that challenging for the title with "LESS" is possible - so that is NOTHING NEW. Klopp WINNING IT...and challenging consistently - now that would be new...and WELCOMED!!! Every LFC fan wants that from their manager. Turncoats get "SEDUCED" and RUN AWAY 3 games after the new manager is appointed.

Klopp may well go on to be the greatest manager in the history of the world, I TRULY hope so. But there is ZERO justification for your behaviour in tearing down our former manager THREE GAMES INTO HIS TENURE!!! TRUE FANS DON'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!! And of course, there is ZERO JUSTIFICATION into your TURNCOAT MOVE to CITY, your current club. Take PRIDE IN that. You are a DISGRACE!!! DISGRACE!!! DISGRACE!!! DISGRACE!!! Enjoy your new club and stop pretending to be part of MY CLUB!!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

It's a sentence with the words growth,getting ready,winning a title ,those all suggest preconditions for me to be comfortable,is it not ?

2nd( Im ready) was my belief he would reach the X standard,thereby making me comfortable.None of it were of support but preconditions of support.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  It's a sentence with the words growth,getting ready,winning a title ,those all suggest preconditions for me to be comfortable,is it not ?

2nd( Im ready) was my belief he would reach the X standard,thereby making me comfortable.None of it were of support but preconditions of support.
                  Googly! ...LOL. I also see "impressed", "tactically.. astute" "ready" ...your spin is just such a load of bullsh!t it isn't funny! But, carry on...
                  Last edited by Peter R; November 25, 2015, 12:38 AM.
                  Peter R

Comment

Lol....The Trinity awaits you, Klopp has won titles ,can't say that about your coach.At least you acknowledge the possibility of getting more with less,Claffy I have you coming along nicely.Yuh still nuh understand the Trinity,ironic you claim BR a success,I guess the season he challenged with Saurez blinded you from the disaster that followed he hadn't a clue.

If you believe it's a bump and calling beating Chelsea and City with a injury laden team not worthy of saying success ,nuh say nutten when Im win di title,memba mi buss it 1st.

Klopp is campaigning on 3 fronts,could BR do that with a strong team much less injury laden one.?
                    Last edited by Sir X; November 25, 2015, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                      It is all coming apart,you suggest that X and Y are essentially the same,we are in sync,well how do you explain that I want the worse for Real Madrid when clearly X his hoping Rafa will take them to the very top?
                      Perhaps when you started your vendetta against X it was colourful ,but the nuance has looong worn out,it has become a strait deserving of a straitjacket,and it hinders worthwhile discussions.
                      Here is what is looong worn out...X trying to shub him way back onto the LFC bus when him run go City. Homie don't play dat. If him did jes' admit sey him is a traitor, and accept the facts that he violated a scared part of the Liverpool Way, justifiable by PERMANENT XILE...then maybe mi wouda pity him true him no too brite - quite dim actually.

Anyway - "you suggest that X and Y are essentially the same" - where have I done that? I have said that he is your "mentor" because you regurgitate some of his stupidity. However, I am not so simple-minded that I would think that you and he can't have differences of opinion on other things - including Rafa. But that doesn't mean that your support for the things that you DO see "eye to eye" should not be Xposed for the nonsense it is. And nuh mek me start bout de lie dem dat dat deh bwoy tell pon me- BEAR LIE...an' you seem blind to that, Why? or should I say Why Y?

Comment

Does impressed ,tactically astute,ready,with the precondition being winning a title to be comfortable mean support?

Keep in mind he failed.

Comment

More bullsh!t, you just NEVER UNDERSTOOD Paul's position, but your head swelled up big because of some oneupmanship game yuh playing. Maybe NOW, some of it is getting through and you're ascribing it to Paul changing.

You really didn't and still don't fully understand... BUT NONE OF THAT mitigates the fact you are a wagonist.
                          Peter R

Comment

So getting more with less has been Claffys position, all along you have to provide proof.This is the first post Claffy out imself,if you can be so kind find another (one)

Comment

Boss I have NO PRECONDITION to support Klopp or any manager of my team...yuh telling me if Klopp don't win a title with MY TEAM him fail?? WTF??
                              Peter R

Comment

Klopp come with pedigree,different standards for precondition,John crow say di work nuh level,or puss and dawg nuh ave di same luck

Hush.

Comment

Working...
                                X