Claffy :Klopp suffering from the same problems as his

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claffy :Klopp suffering from the same problems as his

Predecessor,no creativity,LFC will have to mortgage the bank,go into debt to compete with City and Chelsea ,LFC doesnt have the quality.

* Who specifically have you identified Claffy as not being of quality ? where did the creativity come from this weekend , speak now or forever hold your peace,we know you say things now and then flip later.I want you on record putting your foot in your mouth.

* How is it Klopp got more out of less ?

Or you can post the link about me abandoning B.R in September of 2012,to hide your ignorance .I give you credit for exposing my vision that B.R would be an unmitigated disaster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q54Pi1kTs9c

For the record,I always said we have quality and we should be doing better under B.R.Food for thought ,no Sturridge,Henderson,Ings and Bentke was on the bench...ahhhh sah ! I am wondering is Klopp really going to spend Big when all these guys are coming back,I forgot no Sahko,Gomez and Flannaghan.

Thats 7 players out.

The TRINITY !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I tell you who is going to be the darling for the British press when he comes back,Ings and chuss mi Klopp is going to turn him into a monster.He will be a 50 million dollar striker in 2 years.

Memba mi tell yuh.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I guess I have to talk to myself , di usual suspects are missing.The hypocryte like Clafffy is Carragher, imagine diss nut wanted to be a defensive coach under B.R ,with his buddy Gerrard as player coach by B.R side ,its like having Johnny,Claffy and the sidekick on the site..lol.

Seriously diss bredda diss Lucas so many times as not having Quality, after he became a pundit,the team by extension, listen to di fraud now !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q54Pi1kTs9c

Comment

As unlikely as it may initially seem, there already appears to be many similarities in the approaches of Klopp and Benitez to Liverpool Football Club. Not least, that it’s clear they’re both obsessed with finding new things to be learnt in each game, and then taught, and then taken into the next.

Every time the cameras home in on Klopp in the wake of wins, between the hugs and nearly knocking Ibe out with slaps, he is also in the ear of players like Lucas Leiva, imparting information and observations. It’s difficult not to recall Rafa doing the same to Djbril Cisse mere moments after Liverpool had just won the Champions League. It says, “Yes, we may have just won a massive game but that’s over now. Here’s how we win the next one too.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/11...fect-approach/

Comment

Sidekick , I said give me until december before I give you an assesment of LFC under Klopp, the reason why was Firmino.I saw him struggle under B.R ,as usual he had him in every position on the wings and midfield except for his natural position,not saying he cant play them all, but a player needs to settle,get confidence before thriving.

The Rise of Fimino and the coming of Ings - Memba mi tell yuh !

Emergence of attacking options provides Jurgen Klopp with a welcome variety
          Opinion 23.11.2015
          Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
          The return of Daniel Sturridge and the rise of Roberto Firmino has given Jurgen Klopp a plethora of attacking options at Liverpool.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/11...come-headache/

B.R would have probably had Firmino suffering because of lack of confidence on the bench by now,looking to put him out on loan by christmas after spending 30 mill for the man.That said one option that hasnt been mentioned and that is Balotelli.

I believe he offers much more than Bentke in Klopps system.Time will tell.

The TRINITY !

Comment

Sometimes mi have fi wonder if you know anything about football. Look at Liverpool injury list and also look at how many new players had to come in with the old guards going out. Yet you claim BR buy middle table players. Again settle yourself and wait until things play out.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              Sometimes mi have fi wonder if you know anything about football. Look at Liverpool injury list and also look at how many new players had to come in with the old guards going out. Yet you claim BR but rux players. Again settle yourself and wait until things play out.
              Xactly Johnny what was BR excuse, NEXT!What is Klopps excuse.

Comment

Me see you pon de board a chat to u-self...usually the first sign of madness...but we all know seh dem did kick u eena u head back when you couldn't understand that 1+1 = 2. Me know you still a struggle fi undastan da one dey...try dis X+Y =
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Klopp has more questions for you to answer for the season,this is just the begining.

You have to Justify how Klopp

* Gets more out of less
                  *Not spending enormous amounts to compete (Net Spend)
                  *Tactical acumen
                  * etc etc etc
                  Strange we just beat City and you just got so quiet,your focus was on what happened in sept 2012 and where was I ?

I just had to rub your nose in it ! It does drive me a bit mad.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                    Klopp has more questions for you to answer for the season,this is just the begining.

You have to Justify how Klopp

* Gets more out of less
                    *Not spending enormous amounts to compete (Net Spend)
                    *Tactical acumen
                    * etc etc etc
                    Strange we just beat City and you just got so quiet,your focus was on what happened in sept 2012 and where was I ?

I just had to rub your nose in it ! It does drive me a bit mad.
                    Justify? Who says? Klopp is MY MANAGER, I have nothing but support for him. You - who TORE DOWN a previous LFC manager - are only trying to justify your heinous acts of treachery and treason, expected only from a non-believer. So when you say "We" just beat City? Forgive me but - LOL!!

Klown...I told you before the game WE were going to beat UNU! Tan deh a try shub u way back pon di big red bus... Not on my watch!!! Now - hurry up an' go fin' BT, unu have some wounds fi lick!!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You need to answer
                      *Why isnt Klopp suffering from the same lack of creativity you claimed he had as your coach B.R
                      *Why is it he got more out of less and tun ova City
                      *What was the net spend on Klopps part
                      *Why he did so much in such a short time
                      *Is it an anamoly
                      *Do you still believe the club will be mortgaged to compete with the Big boys ?

I take pride in highlighting B.R defeciences tore down you say, in your follow up post no doubt , you will bring it up again, I will respond in kind again, its like you discover something new with each post.Well let me answer you before you start the smoke screen.I never supported B.R,He didnt meet the X standard.

Comment

Does the word "astute" ring any bells? or is only bats in your belfry?? Woiee.... mi rat bat!
                        Peter R

Comment

Thanks Peter he needed to hear that.

Comment

Bats in deh fi chu!

Who said this?

"I am impressed by his growth,i am getting comfortable with him at pool.Winning a title would make me comfortable in the belief he is tactically astute, in other words im ready." Dec 27, 2013
                            Last edited by Peter R; November 24, 2015, 08:22 PM.
                            Peter R

Comment

Is that consistent with X refusing to give BR a chance,and why rather than answering X's questions,Paul Marin insists on continuing his character assassination campaign of X?

Comment

Working...
                              X