Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "he goes or I go" Ronaldo rumour

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...d-protest.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Did you see the game? Barca just went through the RM defense like a hot knife through butter. Yes, Ronaldo got some chances to put away, but credit must go to Barca's keeper. I want RM to lose a few more and drop to 7th or 8th .... better yet get relegated, but this is Spain.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Real going through a transformation at the moment. Rafa is totally different coach than Ancelotti and Rafa will not get the time or support to make changes as he sees fit. He had to come out firing. I saw the game.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Real going through a transformation at the moment. Rafa is totally different coach than Ancelotti and Rafa will not get the time or support to make changes as he sees fit. He had to come out firing. I saw the game.
        Ancelotti should not have been fired. Again, I wish they would be relegated, but that is too much.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I agree he shouldn't be fired but this is Real. Now there is no "big" buy out there, we will see what they do.

Comment

I agree he shouldn't be fired but this is Real. Now there is no "big" buy out there, we will see what they do.
            No big buy? Word is they want Hazard. If Coutinho continues scoring big goals, they will certainly want him.

Comment

yes but those are just part of a puzzle. None of those by themselves like a Ronaldo or Bale at the time they were bought. Even if they buy those players they still have a lot of pieces to put around them. Imagine if Ronaldo walk.

Comment

Rafa will not get the time or support to make changes as he sees fit.
                No coach is given time at Real. As Lazie said I would like to see them get relegated.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yeah but the fans were acting like X, they were against Rafa even before he took the job.

Comment

yeah but the fans were acting like X, they were against Rafa even before he took the job.
                    LOL!!! Unu notice how X quiet like a church mouse since Rafa get him arse duss out? Dyam hypocrite. One side ah him mout him a sey dat IS DE COACH...but when it come to Rafa, is some other Xcuse. LOL!!!! Dat dey bredda...what a joka.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Real fans a X out Rafa. LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        No coach is given time at Real. As Lazie said I would like to see them get relegated.
                        On NBCSN Download, they featured Sir Alex. He said the advantage he had was the longevity and consistency. It gave him the chance to plan for the next season when other teams were changing coach.

I for one thought that Ancelotti was doing a good job. The team went on a 22 game unbeaten streak ... and then injuries took a toll. It was harsh to fire the man for that.

Compare that to Fergie who admitted that suspending 3 players for drinking caused the team to lost 3-4 to Blackburn and it cost them the title. I for one was of the view fining the players and allowing them to play would have sent a message, but listening to him insist that he would have taken the stand based on principle says a lot. At another club he would have been fired.

Comment

Real fans a X out Rafa. LOL!!!
                          how much a dem? 90%?? LOL!!!! Poor Rafa, another good example of fan stupidity and management fickleness ruling decisions. Of course, you know who gonna introduce some spinmaster compleXitY to xplain this situation.
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What a day for X!

While one of his coaching idols is having his way with the EPL's leader, the other one is being torn apart in Spain!

Give him room to spin out of this one!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              What a day for X!

While one of his coaching idols is having his way with the EPL's leader, the other one is being torn apart in Spain!

Give him room to spin out of this one!
                              "Time" is more like it; X is busy looking for a site called "ThisisBernabeu" to provide his opinion... but chu "TIB" ah de 90% an him inna de 10%, it hard fi fin' anyting...it ruff out deh baba!

But anyway, from what that article suggests, Rafa is being handcuffed by management to do things completely his way. I don't know how true that is, but if it is so, he isn't getting a fair deal?

And is Ronaldo his Waterloo (Sterling)? Is the player bigger than the team/club/manager?

Man tank haffi full ah gas and bags packed!
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X