Would anyone care to guess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone care to guess

what the final point count will be at the end of the EPL?

I.e. what number of points will win the league? and what are the number of points in the next three positions? After tomorrow, everyone has 75 points available. If you want you can name a team. I didn't, well, only LFC.

So here's my guess: the winner will garner 87 points. Second 85. Third 84. Fourth (Liverpool : This is NOT guesswork~ its scientific analysis) 82!

And I did it without Crystal Ball... HL, you mean nuh rath!
    Peter R

What does the winner gets? I would like a plate of Rice n Peas with spicy curry goat, and a bottle of Ting being serve to me by a naked Nia Long.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The food I think I could arrange; as far as the server you requested you are SOL...
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        what the final point count will be at the end of the EPL?

I.e. what number of points will win the league? and what are the number of points in the next three positions? After tomorrow, everyone has 75 points available. If you want you can name a team. I didn't, well, only LFC.

So here's my guess: the winner will garner 87 points. Second 85. Third 84. Fourth (Liverpool : This is NOT guesswork~ its scientific analysis) 82!

And I did it without Crystal Ball... HL, you mean nuh rath!
        I am sure this exercise took you about 10 minutes to compute.

Yes, you should have simply asked me to borrow Miss. Crystal she knew that result from last week
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Wait Bernie Madoff yuh deh a road again??? A when dem let yuh out??
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Wait Bernie Madoff yuh deh a road again??? A when dem let yuh out??
            .......funny indeed! ,
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X