RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LestaGritty to first in EPL, even if a moment, amazing!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LestaGritty to first in EPL, even if a moment, amazing!!

Leicester in first from bottom of table most if last season to topping the league!!

Led by a yardie!!! Big up Skipper Mirgan

Good coach.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Fraid of his nickname though, maybe we should transfer that nickname to the youth coach.

Comment

So have you officially now become a LFC fan? Leicester Football Club i.e.
        Peter R

Comment

Proof that playing in the premier league means little.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Cerassee nuh bitta like yuh
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I'm just saying...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes, I jumped ship after Rogers and Sterling mess, even though I do support Klopp and his style of coaching so I am always partial to Pool. Plus my face striker still is there Sturridge, I will watch just to see him play, also like Can , Llalana and Clyne. Never really did like Coutinho. But I saw how he and firmino carved up City badly today, it was pretty bad, embarrassing even.

Comment

More proof that high pay talent is not all it is cracked up to be and more proof that if Boyz and Jff can really build a more professional product and administration, a lot of people across a wide cross section of island will be eating a ton of food for a long time in Jamaica based on that.
                  That is why I have been an advocate for diaspora ballers, tgey literally allow us to fill our gaps with this disdpora talent which we provably have the most options per thoysand of population than any other country in the orld, no stats on that, just my guess. If Jff can get act together and really take the amateur behavior out of the management of the Boyz and build a superior pro aggregation with speed, strength, super discipline the value of this team would skyrocket, the path is there just need a little vision and execution. Lesta gritty showing us the way where less talent, with speed, compact D and discipline can lead the EPL even for what is now looking like at least a week with mcity loss.

Their challenge will now be not to listen to their own press clippings, first thing to go is compact defense that has already been slipping, next to go us discipline and professionalism, need leadership to keep everybody on the right track. Will be an interesting ride from here with Manu next, but they are also still somewhat suspect as well even though in 2nd place.

Comment

From day 1 I liked Coutinho... I don't understand what there is NOT to like about him. But to each his own.

Enjoy your perch at the top while it lasts...
                    Peter R

Comment

Just thought he was overrated, he us a decent player, just don't think he is much more than that. Seems to be a player iverawed by his yamfoot, so always looking for that big kick rather than passing and creating, thus four goals and four assists in 38 games last year, some people thought that was good enough for Poy???

Comment

Stoni don't like skill players.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                          Just thought he was overrated, he us a decent player, just don't think he is much more than that. Seems to be a player iverawed by his yamfoot, so always looking for that big kick rather than passing and creating, thus four goals and four assists in 38 games last year, some people thought that was good enough for Poy???
                          You use past tense... does that mean now he isn't? One goal one assist today is not a bad day's work... I disagree with you about him not passing etc. Are you sure you saw the match today?
                          Peter R

Comment

Paul Marin, Stoni saw one bad game by Maestro when he was 20 years old that was it.

Same thing wid Coutinho.

I use to cuss Coutinho about his selfish ways 4 years ago. But I'm able to look at present day reality and reassess. Some if us can't do that. Tek time wid dem!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                              Leicester in first from bottom of table most if last season to topping the league!!

Led by a yardie!!! Big up Skipper Mirgan
                              More power to them. They have been outstanding...playing with belief and not giving anybody they come across any "respect". they are playing with conviction!
                              Last edited by Paul Marin; November 22, 2015, 02:11 AM.
                              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                              X