No announcement yet.

PR, Marin...et al...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X, Our team lost to PR and Marin team...Liverpool .
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL yuh haffi stap. Lawd haff mercy LOL

Comment

Our team,mi and nuh obeah man anuh fren,and my coach name Klopp not flopp
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Bonehead twoface - didn't I say unu was gonna get a buss arse in this post? I told you point blank. Only in your delusional world would you see this as anything but me calling it for my team. Move an' gwey - you dyam waggonist. Disgraceful!! The cojones you have to come tek your waggonist self and come shub it pon we is unblievable.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...170#post542170
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            My ego....hehe,what's the number one reason LFC won today.
            What was it?
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

4-1..woooeeeeeeeeeeee, Whey di Obeah man dem deh?
              Yow! Bill Shankly called and beg me fi ask you:

"where were you on September 4, 2012?"

and to remind you:

"If you don't support us when we lose, don't support us when we win". You are a joke. Get lost and stop trying to pretend you are an LFC supporter. Had we lost today, you would have been spewing off some crap or another about...X and Y xcuse or another... Bluntly put... you have demonstrated to everyone xcept Y that you're a wagonist and an' idiot. I WILL NEVER EVER EVER LET YOUR KIND INTO MY CLUB!!! YOU CHOSE TO LEAVE...YOU CAN NEVER COME BACK! DISGRACEFUL.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                X, Our team lost to PR and Marin team...Liverpool .
                Woooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DWL!!!

MI CLAVICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You haven't a clue,Bill Shankly told me you don't believe in the Trinity.

He said your are a 5th columnist.

Remind me again why you would wait until Christmas?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Stick to the facts,leave Fairytale Town to those people that dwell there.
                    1)Your prediction of the results of the game was spot on,that removes the chat of your having goat mouth.
                    2)Seasoned Pool fans began to exit a home game before the end of regulation time,you could have jumped ship then but not only did you stay the course,you anticipated a convincing victory in an away game against the team leading the league.

Clearly the questions asked are answered,and this weird way of celebrating a monumental acconplishment is a let off for the pair of annoying City fans...
                    Gentlemen,this is really sad!

Comment

Peter R,City losing will always be attributed to the absence of a player or two.
                      B teams are filled to capacity with B players.
                      Invariably,B players are laying in wait for the opportunity to replace permanently A players,why the striking difference between A players and B players?
                      It is a tacit admission of having a dysfunctional(unbalanced) squad,and of course I haven't even began to talk about the many A players fielded that day that gave B player type performances.

Comment

You haven't a clue,Bill Shankly told me you don't believe in the Trinity.

He said your are a 5th columnist.

Remind me again why you would wait until Christmas?
                        Deluded once again. You wouldn't know Bill Shankly if you tripped over him. He is 100% Liverpool...not "Left for City".

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                          Stick to the facts,leave Fairytale Town to those people that dwell there.
                          1)Your prediction of the results of the game was spot on,that removes the chat of your having goat mouth.
                          2)Seasoned Pool fans began to exit a home game before the end of regulation time,you could have jumped ship then but not only did you stay the course,you anticipated a convincing victory in an away game against the team leading the league.

Clearly the questions asked are answered,and this weird way of celebrating a monumental acconplishment is a let off for the pair of annoying City fans...
                          Gentlemen,this is really sad!
                          "Seasoned pool fans began to exit...."...LOL!!! I bet they weren't heading to City. I ask again - where was your mentor on Sept 4, 2012? No bada come wid no propaganda bout "you coulda jumped ship then". Him was a sail since 2012!!! Even HL acknowledge him as a City fan. LOL!!! X + Y =

Comment

Explain Shanklys Trinity ?

Comment

Whereas even a momentary lapse in judgement is unacceptable,we have to consider two things;X merely asked if space was available..should he( really) decides to leave Pool,HL oblighed him and he did not jump on the opprtunity.
                              HL was absolutely correct in anticipating the mere mention of X would have you focusing on secondary issues sparing Crystal the ordeal of being found lacking.HL did not even get a cgance to tell us Crystal's prediction.
                              He also knew rather than focusing the spotlight on City's shortcomings,the Liverpool fans would be occupied by bickering among themselves.If only that Shankly manifesto addressed that!

I am just surprised how in the end a City degenerate is your puppeteer.
                              Last edited by Rockman; November 22, 2015, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Sturridge was available but was not used,and we know Sterling is ineligible because of developments that occured under BR's tenure,those are seemingly now convenient blanketed explanations for failure.
                                The answer to your question is Klopp,and by default, his predecessor is found likely to be lacking.

Comment

Working...
                                X