• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR, Marin...et al...

Your team Liverpool plays B'Top, X and my team at 12turty today

BTW
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Your team is going to pick up a beating from my Club team 3-1 or 2 , can Paul call it ,have you ever heard this so called LFC supporter call it ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yes.. I will be watching; X other team, or rather his God of all coaches' team will also be playing at the same time, more or less Mi hear seh him have him white and powder blue jerseys ready, and the white one him a put on fus, cah it nearer to him heart! it was a tough choice but Rafa won out

I am hoping none of your (you BT and X) teams win! .. BUT I will say in seriousness, I wish Rafa all the best. He has a good chance to pull this off today!
      Peter R

Comment

Calling a result is a crap shoot really and anyone can do that. Putting a scoreline is even greater guesswork. However, one can always be analytical to come up with a reasonable projection with respect to the result. I am not that great a student of the game to do that with any conviction.

What I do know is (ceteris paribus) you have a one in three chance of being right if you call for a win for team x (little x) without doing any kind of analysis. If you are backing a side it's a NO-BRAINER to call for a win for your team as that's all part of the hype. In the quiet of your living room though, we know seh nuff nuff prayers a gwaan, cah nutten nevah easy.

Anyway, I am DEFINITELY going for a Liverpool win and will settle for a draw. To say a loss will be very disappointing is an understatement. From a MC point of view, they have to feel buoyant... they have the strikers that we don't to make the difference in this contest IMO. The LFC defence has its work cut out today. There is my vain attempt at some analysis in the prediction.

That said, I'm backing my team to come good. As for the scoreline, I will say we will score ONE more than them...that's as far as I can go with that. HL refuse to lend me Crysta!

And BTW I must add that you definitely have selective memory regarding Paul and his prediction of any LFC win. Very selective! In your case no such accusation can be made, except for the "goat mout" effect!
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          Calling a result is a crap shoot really and anyone can do that. Putting a scoreline is even greater guesswork. However, one can always be analytical to come up with a reasonable projection with respect to the result. I am not that great a student of the game to do that with any conviction.

What I do know is (ceteris paribus) you have a one in three chance of being right if you call for a win for team x (little x) without doing any kind of analysis. If you are backing a side it's a NO-BRAINER to call for a win for your team as that's all part of the hype. In the quiet of your living room though, we know seh nuff nuff prayers a gwaan, cah nutten nevah easy.

Anyway, I am DEFINITELY going for a Liverpool win and will settle for a draw. To say a loss will be very disappointing is an understatement. From a MC point of view, they have to feel buoyant... they have the strikers that we don't to make the difference in this contest IMO. The LFC defence has its work cut out today. There is my vain attempt at some analysis in the prediction.

That said, I'm backing my team to come good. As for the scoreline, I will say we will score ONE more than them...that's as far as I can go with that. HL refuse to lend me Crysta!

And BTW I must add that you definitely have selective memory regarding Paul and his prediction of any LFC win. Very selective! In your case no such accusation can be made, except for the "goat mout" effect!
          Wow!!

Marin...there's nothing more to add to PR's admonition of X. (the undercover ManCity supporta.)

HL

Comment

Enlighten me when Paul has predicted a LFC win ,and the time frame of his last predictions,you really cant fault me if he does so once a year as per the Goat Mout dont blame me for voicing the obvious disaster results under B.R.The last one I predicated a Man U victory i believe,Paul was on some hype that LFC would win because I called it against B.R.....lol......deluded.

I think you guys practice some form of obeah or sorcery in predicting results,one guy uses a crystal ball the other is scared as hell to call any game,then blames anything or one when results dont go his way.I call it based on the strength and form of the teams and of course my belief in my coach,my club ,my team .

But hey blame the goat mout...hehe.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Still cant find your buddy to give a prediction ehh?...ahhh sah weak heart ,or obeah heart ..hehe

Comment

goat-X Quote:

I call it based on the strength and form of the teams and of course my belief in my coach,my club ,my team .

So there you go ladies and genklemen...a City fan to the core.

HL

Comment

I am not my brother's keeper, in these matters...

But here is where I fault you big time... you say I use a Crystal Ball?? How do you arrive at that conclusion?? If I did I would have said , "HL loaned me his Crystal Ball"... my predictions sir are TOTALLY my own, whether they hit or miss. I would thank you NOT to misrepresent me, cah, JAH know some man on yah tek Your word as gospel an wi seh dis an dat bout mi dat NOT TRUE!!
                  Peter R

Comment

Whey di Obeah man dem deh ?

H.L crystal ball & Paul goat mout and silence neva call LFC win yet ?..hehe.

Comment

The problem I have with these "accusations" is that they are so easy to make (about Paul and LFC winning). Just take it from me , yuh wrong!
                      And if you choose not to, so be it!
                      Peter R

Comment

Point it out on the site, what he emails you or says over the phone dont count.I am pretty sure his predications are farrrrrrrrrr a part.Not even when his coach was at the helm frigging up my club , did he dare call it.

Comment

"So be it" !
                          Peter R

Comment

So what is X's reasons for calling it,and it appears he was right,but then you should know that considering you have to explain why your foot is currently lodged deeply in your mouth.

Comment

Lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X