Phillips lashes out at reduced playing time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillips lashes out at reduced playing time

Phillips, who was one of the stars in a performance worthy of an encore, was delighted with the team's resuscitating win, but his moment of euphoria was suppressed by a matter of discontent that tugs at his heart.

The Real Salt Lake man is unhappy with reduced playing time in a team where he once held a regular place, not as a right, but as he claimed, earned by hard work and consistently good performances since making his debut in 2004.

But few could deny the fact that Phillips has always been a bright spark for Jamaica. On Tuesday night in the Haitian capital Port-au-Prince, he lit up once again.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...-more_19239483

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Unnu see what Alvas Powell started?

I am disappointed in Phillips though because he has had a snow stint. I guess that is another character trait Stoni did not tell us about. Oh well!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Good that everybody want to play. The problem is when you were injured as Phillips was and Lawerence took his spot then he has to wait his chance. He would have enhance his chances a bit more if he had score one of those easy chances in the last two games I saw him in.

LOL!!! A wonder what Mattocks saying?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

There is only one Potential Kid in the side right now.

Comment

Working...
        X