X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Article , Need more like this

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...going_19238916

Video Highlights Jamaica vs. Haiti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdPXxalGAHo (No commentary)

Comment

Ghost of the GC final that cross should have been put away. Well let me tone it down, improvement at least someone connected with the cross. That pass as the video opened was a killer pass. Not saying anything more.

Thanks for the video.

Comment

Yeah that was brilliant, if a Brazilian did that people would be losing them mind about incredible control and touch and spatial awareness re-re-re!

Comment

Would agree if 12 had finish the play. To make the pass really stand out, the finishing is needed. Wicked pass still.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
            Yeah that was brilliant, if a Brazilian did that people would be losing them mind about incredible control and touch and spatial awareness re-re-re!
            Really?!?!?

HAHAHA!!

Ok! Yeah, great pass that demonstrated...wha? "incredible control and touch and spatial awareness"

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I saw #2 on the jerey, but the feed was poor. Who is 12? Should have been put away!
              Peter R

Comment

The piece of skill I admired was McAnuff's shot late in the game, running at speed from the right channel. He did really well to keep it on target, low, and pacy.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That's a very difficult skill PR. VERY few could put that away on one try.

The most outstanding player and man of the match was the Jamaica GK.

I prefer him over the others.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I saw a 17 year old school boy put away a similar cross just yesterday afternoon... our RB guy was a little more to the left of the goal and saw less of it than the schoolboy who was right in front of the goal... but, put it this way, I was very disappointed that it was not slotted home!

Those are the kind of chances that we need to capitalise on...but yes, we don't have any Ronaldo or Suarez in the side.

Did you watch the TT v USA match? Unuh get weh!
                    Peter R

Comment

yes i did watch the T&T game.

watch the return leg.....
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL, my comment was not about the attempt at the opening of the video but the one that was missed at 31 seconds on that highlight reel Bruce linked. I don't know if it was the same player...agreed on the difficulty of that one time shot out of the air... that was not what disappointed me. Look at 31 seconds, that should have been buried , IMO.
                        Peter R

Comment

Okay I thought you meant the opening one. Yup that should have been scored. It should have been 3 nil without a doubt. In the GC ball ran right through without connection, so I guess that's an improvement.

Comment

HL, he made it difficult. The way he approached it only Pele,Romario, R9 or Zidane would have scored. There is a simpler way. This was demonstrated by the Mexican in the GC2015 final. The mexican got the ball almost same spot. What did he do? Jumped and passed the ball. Where? In the goal. Yes a one time pass inside the goal would do. If you don't have that confidence hold the ball, pull off the defenders then pass back to your team mate.The Haitian defenders must have breathed a sigh of relief. Ja has to go into C.America seeking three points.Ja has to maximize on its chances, especially when defenders cave in and let you in those "sweet spots" of zone 14 you let them pay (as Mexico did to Ja in the GC final). The one in 31 sec. of the clip; that ball should be in the goal.

Yup goalie was outstanding in this game.
                            Last edited by Jawge; November 20, 2015, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X