Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What??!!

No comments?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Snowballahz and white Jeezas fahrevah !

Comment

Congrat to the team.
      I did not see the game,and have all the sports stations offered by my reputable cable tv provider.A diss dem diss me,teacher.

Comment

no man only when we lose.

Bwoy mi sorry fi we to rhatid. We can only loud and talk when things go bad or when we see somebody else a try. You don't have to like the coach, Burrell, UB40 or anybody special to support your national team.

lack of development and all the other things come second when a match time. If we had lost tonight, good bless our soul, we would be out in numbers.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

what are you ranting abt now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes I dont see them calling people snow ballas and for Jermain Hue and tuffy barnes tonight... ole waggonist.......

Comment

stop the squealing porky...lol

Comment

Good win.Still a frigged up program.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Didn't see the game, so cannot comment. Upset that my projection is off as I had both Los Ticos and JA on 6 points. I am now wondering if we'll be doing it in the reverse manner, win on the road and try to tie at home.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

no man ranting a what took place on the forum since Friday. At least you can talk.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dem gaze out Panama game, ah forwod ah win firs night. If dem jus di committed bout 50% gainst Panama at least a draw wi wouldah get aldough Keepah an big Leceister defendah gift opponent di goal dem. Ah hope is not a Sinclair him ah go pull innah wi ball. Haffi tek sup'mn offah Costa Rica when dem forwod.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        Good win.Still a frigged up program.
                        Exactly!

Still hate the snowaz policy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Commitment come wid a paid salary,well done mercenaries.
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

even if a comprehensive youth system was implemented by the JFF...they still need senior players for the national squad...it is going to take at least 10 years to develop those youth players...in the meantime the program has to maintain a top 50 ranking...the only way to do that is by drafting in overseas based players...

Comment

I'm not going to label them mercenaries just because dem hold it fi dem money. The JFF must stop frig wid di man dem food!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X