T&T vs. USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T&T vs. USA

I expect T&T to win this encounter. They are playing bold, positive football. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it by more than one goal. I wonder how many are snowballaz?

Juergen looks very nervous!

I hope we can do the same tonight. But the most important thing - win, by any means necessary!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I don't think there are any snowballaz; if there are maybe one or two but can't think of any. I don't really know the squad fully but as far as I know all homegrown... oh, the coach is a Trini tuh!
    Peter R

Comment

Dem say everywhere practice it suh a must shut mi mouth.

KMT!

BTW, the USA is really pathetic. It would be unfair if they win this match, and if they continue playing like this they shouldn't make it to the WC either.

Anyway, dat is fi dem bizniz. What are the Boyz up to?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Playing better than v Panama from the few minutes I've been seeing. Just got the link. Not very good definition but it not sticking!
        Peter R

Comment

We hit the crossbar twice, so the Trinis got lucky there (Zardes in particular should have buried his chance). Their shooting was all over the place.

USA also had majority of possession.
          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

Score? Points distribution?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              Score? Points distribution?
              Finished 0-0. USA and T&T both have 4 points but USA in first place thanks to superior goal differential (+5).
              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

Trinis had the better first half, USA had the better second. TT could have put two in in the first few minutes; errant shooting.
                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                X